Erik gasped and his eyes almost popped out of his head. "W-Where did you learn THAT move?!"

Lia giggled and twirled her staff. "Pretty neat, huh?"

Roxanne cleared her throat impatiently. "No time to talk. Here comes some more!"

But they didn't have to kill them. The familiar cry of the certain little otters rang through the air. And that's when the Red Soldiers fell to the ground, and behind them stood the Oresoren.

Now it was Roxanne's turn to have her eyes almost pop out of her head. "Quppo, Pippo, Poppo!" She exclaimed. She ran over to them, kicking the unconscious bodies of the Red Soldiers out of the way before kneeling down to them. "There is w war going on! You guys should be back in the village!"

"But we couldn't leave you!" Quppo told her. "You're one of us!"

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "No. I won't allow you to fight. Go back home."

"But we can't just stay home while you guys are fighting!" Poppo said.

Roxanne shook her head. "I said no. I will not allow you guys to participate in combat."

"But we know martial arts!" Pippo pouted.

"No!"

"Roxanne..." Alex said.

Roxanne stood up and whipped around, a glare on her face. "What?!" She barked.

Alex slowly approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "We know your concern for the Oresoren. But, you have no right to tell them what to do. If they want to fight, let them. It's their choice."

Roxanne turned away, anger boiling up inside her chest. She let out a loud sigh. "Fine. Whatever. As long as you guys take care of yourselves. I..." She hesitated before saying, "I don't want you to get hurt. I would miss you,"

Quppo smiled. "Aww! You're so sweet Roxanne!"

Roxanne blushed. "N-No I'm not!"

 Arian crossed her arms, looking up at the white tower. "Can we hurry it up?" She demanded sourly. "Xaden is still in there!"

Alex nodded. "Yes. You're right. Roxanne, we need to go!"

Roxanne smiled at the Oresoren. "Take care of yourselves!" She told them before running off with the others.

"Ors Ors!" The three of them saluted before running off the other direction.

As the group got closer to the white tower, Arian jogged up to Roxanne. "Are you sure that's you're okay with just letting them go like that?"

Roxanne blinked at her. "Yea. I can't just tell them not to. Even If I did and left, they more then likely wouldn't listen to me anyway. So, It makes sense just to let them go."

Arian nodded and turned away. "I see...."

For the rest of the way, they walked to the tower in silence. As the tower got bigger and bigger, so did the entrance. As soon as they saw the door, they began to run. When they reached the wide, double doors of the tower, they groaned when they realized it was locked and needed a card to open it with.

Roxanne lifted her eyebrow, scanning the area. She sighed and rolled her eyes, taking out a Star. "There!" She suddenly called out, throwing the Star right near Erik.

Erik screamed and ducked out of the way. The Star stuck behind him as a figure suddenly appeared. They screamed and jumped over Erik before running to the side so they could get a good look at them. "I thought you were done with those games, Cashel." Roxanne told him.