Chapter 32-Pray.

Alright guys, this chapter isn't long but I'm planning on updating tonight or tomorrow :) I just wanted to show you how this is affectiong Louis and Harry, i don't know maybe stupid idea but I love their part of this story too so I think they deserve some attention :) Hope you like it xx

Louis P.O.V

" C'mon Thomas, eat your dinner" Man was I exhausted. The day went about worrying because Niall was moving to freakin' Ireland ! Ireland of all places. After he left Harry couldn't speak and Zayn was so tired after trying to convince him not to leave Marissa. Oh my Marissa.

" Daddy ! " Thomas said looking at me. I forgot that I was sitting at the kitchen table for a second.

" Sorry, I'll finish my dinner and so will you" I said and smiled to him so he would continue eating like his dad.

I cleaned the dishes, bathed Thomas and put him to bed and called the lads to see how they were doing. 

I was reading a book in bed when I heard the door open. I took of my reading glasses and put the book on the nightstand.

" Brittany is that you?" I walked to the living room and saw Brittany standing in the door with her hands on her stomach as she took a deep breath. It was like she was having a massive cramp.

" Is everything alright?" I hurried to her but she put her hand on my chest and looked down.

" Oh my god I'm bleeding" She said as I saw blood leaking down her pants. 

" What?" I was so confused. Why was she bleeding? Wasn't she just on her period?

" I bought you tampons..." I didn't know what to say.

" Call someone, not Marissa, someone who can come and babysit Thomas" She said. I could hear in her voice that she was shock.

" Brittany I don't understand" I said as I reached for the phone.

I dialed Zayn's number. He didn't have any kids and it was pretty late.

" I was hoping that I didn't have to tell you until I passed the first 3 months" She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

" Hello?" I heard Zayn's voice.

" Zayn I need you to come and look after Thomas for me, hurry please" I hung up before Zayn could say anything. I put the phone quickly back on its place before I put my hands on Brittany's cheeks.

" Look, everything is going to be fine, we are gonna go and check on that baby who is not leaving us now alright. Are you hurt? Do you feel any pain?" 

" Just a little" Brittany said and a tear leaked down her face. She looked so scared.

" Come on" I picked her up in bridal style as I walked to the couch were I sat down with her in my arms.

" It's going to be fine" I said as she rested her head on my chest and I ran my fingers through her soft hair. 

" What if I'm having a miscarriage?" She asked me. I didn't know. Though I just found out seconds ago I got all excited and wanted to be a father.

" You are not. This happened to Marissa, did you know that?" I said and tried to calm her down.

" No I didn't, when?" 

I told her about the night she and Niall disappeared to the hospital. Now I knew how terrible the feeling was.

" She was carrying Amelia back than, and look she's just healthy" I kissed her on the forhead. She was burning up.

" Where is Zayn" I muttered in panic. I needed to get her to the hospital. 

We waited for atleast 10 minuets and as soon as Zayn knocked on the door we hurried to the hospital.

It was time to pray.

Harry's P.O.V

" I am so tired" I said as I sat down next to Ally in the living room. 

" Harry there's something that I want to talk to you about" Ally turned of the TV and looked at me.

" Sure, what is it?" I rubbed my eyes before looking at her.

" My book is going really well..." She looked down in her hands. I took her hands in mine and looked at her smiling.

" My little bookworm" I joked but she didn't smile as much as I thought.

" They want me to go to America because of the book, apparently there are a lot of people that want to hear me read it and...yeah"

I stared at her. Did I just hear America?

" America? The untited states? America?" I let go of her hands as I waited for her to answer.

" Harry don't over react ! This is really good for my career" She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

" But hello I think you are forgetting something" I said as I followed her.

" Don't think that I haven't thought about them" She hissed at me.

" How long would you be away?" I asked and crossed my hands.

" He said it would take maybe 2 months" 

" 2 MONTHS ALLY" I didn't notice that I was yelling. 

I heard a baby cry from the twins bedroom.

" Nice job Harry" Ally looked at me pissed as she walked pasted me and out of the kitchen.

" I can do it" I said and walked after her. After all it was my fault.

" No !" She turned around and I stopped. " I don't want you to be around them when you are behaving like this" Before I could say anything she walked inside their bedroom.

It was like I came to my senses. I ran my fingers through my hair. I was such an idiot.

" Shh it's alright mommy is here" I heard Ally's voice.

I sat down in the couch and waited for Ally. I almost fell asleep because of long waiting and it was late but I woke up when I heard footsteps.

" Ally?" I stood up and I heard the shower running.

I slowly opened the bathroom door.

" Hey" I said loud enough for her to hear me. I saw her light wavy hair fall down as she took out the ponytail. She lifted her shirt up over her head so I saw her naked back. I wish she would turn around and look at me.

" I'm so sorry" I said and stepped inside the room. It was getting steamy and hot.

Finally she turned around. She had tears in her eyes but it was like she was trying to hide them from me.

" I really want this and I'm trying not to feel guilty about leaving my children but the minuet you yelled at me..." She stopped. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her.

" This makes you happy and this is a huge step for your career" I said and kissed her on the head. She looked up to me.

" Yes Harry, writing makes me happy" She said. I couldn't help it but smile. I stroke the light lock of hair away from her eyes.

" What makes you happy makes me happy" I said and the beautiful smile I had been waiting for appeared on her lips. " And I am so sorry for yelling at you" I added and meant it deeply.

I was going to give her a short kiss but she didn't let me leave. She wrapped her bare hands around my neck as she followed my lips for more.

The kiss stayed longer and before I knew it our clothes were  on the ground and the hot water ran down our naked bodies that were pressed against each other as I planted kisses on her neck, feeling her fingers run through my soaking wet hair.