Chapter 11- Niall's care

HI !

 Hi guys this is a very short one, like really really short, it's just to show you how Marissa's and Niall's relationship is, and I will update long chapter tomorrow :) 

" Here we go" Niall lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom that was in our bedroom. He put me down on the edge of the bath and made sure that I wouldn't fall. He took my toothbrush and made it ready for use.

" Marissa?" He was holding the toothbrush right infront of me. I guess I blanked out. I took it slowly and started brushing my teeth. But I didn't want to. Hot tears started running down my cheeks again but I kept going. Niall turned his back at me.

I noticed Niall looking at me in the mirror, brushing his teeth. He stopped for a moment, like he was about to turn around and take me in his arms but instead he speeded up and spit out the toothbase. 

" Finished?" He asked me gently after turning around. I nodded my head as an yes. He took my hand, as he was telling me to stand up. He took my toothbrush and turned the sink on. 

" Spit" He said and took my hair away so it wouldn't fall into the sink. In another world I spit and took a sip of the cold water that ran fast down. Niall washed the toothbrush and put it in the red glass, next to his.

He turned the water off and looked at me.

Without saying anything he started taking my clothes off. One at a time. When I was naked he took his old T-shirt that I was used to sleep in and Joe boxers shorts and got me dressed. I was to weak to do it myself at this point. He knew that. When I was ready he hurried to take his clothes off, leaving the boxers on.

" C'mon babe" He said and took my hand. He turned the lights off and helped me to the bed. He kinda tucked me in and layed down next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me so we were spooning. His fingers got wrapped around mine and he dragged me closer to him. 

" Niall?" It was like I was finally awake.

" Yes?" He answered softly, like he was being really careful around me.

" Can you hold me closer? Please?" I was so close to burst into tears again. Without saying anything he tightened his grip around me and I could feel his breath on my neck.

" Thank you" I whispered and the tears were released.

" I'm here for you babe" Niall said when he heared me. 

" I just-" I couldn't finish. 

" Like a raindrop in the rain, I fell for you

Like a leaf from a tree, I fell for you

Cause every laugh that you make

Keeps my heart awake

So let me hold  you in my arms

Like a snowflake from the sky, I fell for you

Like a  rock falls down a cliff, I fell for you

Every sprinkle in your eyes

Gives me butterflies

So let me hold you in my arms"

Niall sang. It stopped the crying.

" What song is this?" I asked. I've never heared it before.

" It was supposed to be a surprise on my new album for you, but I want you to hear it now" He said. 

" You wrote it for me?" I asked and dried the tears with the back of my hand. Niall took it in his.

" You're my lady, my love" He said and squeezed my hand.

" Can you continue it?" I asked. It was making the pain go away.

" Like every thing that I counted in this song

They happen to fall every season

They fall to the ground,

without making a sound

So let me hold you in my arms

So this is what happens, every day to me

I fall like these things, without being seen

But It's worth the fall 

Because when it seems to be all

It's all for you

And I really do love you

And I really do ,

Love you"

 I turned around and saw Niall's eyes looking at me.

" Beautiful" I said.

" I know you are" He said and smiled. 

" No Niall I meant the-" Niall stopped me by kissing me. 

" Try to get some sleep babe, you need to stay strong tomorrow" He said and stroke the tears of my cheek.

" Okey" I answered and he smiled. He wrapped his hands around me and dragged me closer so the tip of our noses touched. That was the best.