Chapter 8- Amelia's bullies.

Hello ! 

So, I know this girl. She's so wonderful and such a good writer ! I love her book and I hope you go and check it out, you won't be disappointed ! @there_is_always_hope, thanks for being so supportive, you deserve so many reads and believe me, with your story, you are gonna get them ! xx

-I hope you all read to end...

It's been 3 days since Niall came home. Jason's live got a little better since Niall was home and the school started. Liam wasn't getting better. He had to stay home when we went with the Harry and the others out for dinner. It sucked to leave him but he didn't trust himself to go.

" Good morning beautiful" I heard Niall's sleepy voice behind me. I was making breakfast for Michael who was waiting in his chair, slamming his spoon on the table. It was Michael's lunch time, always at 12:00.

Niall wrapped his hands around me from behind and started kissing me neck. I closed my eyes and smiled.

I turned of the heat and put Michael's oak meal in the green bowl that was right next to me. 

" Kiss meee" Niall sang and turned me around.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a good kiss.

Michael started fake crying and we couldn't help it but laugh.

Niall let go of me and sat down next to Michael.

" You can't let daddy have her can you little guy?" Niall said and smiled.

" Here, I'm gonna take a shower" I said and handed Niall the bowl. Michael smiled. Niall on the other hand, did not.

" Wait no" Niall said. " Can't you wait until he takes his nap?" 

I laughed. " Why?" 

" Because, I really wanna join you" He said and blinked me. When I laughed and rolled my eyes Niall pouted his lower lip out to Michael.

" She's no fun is she?" He joked and Michael left out a little giggle. Niall took his spoon and started feeding him.

" Wait, one more question" Niall said before I left the kitchen.

" Yes Niall?" I said and smiled.

" Is Liam up? I heard him going to the toilet all night, throwing up" Niall said and kept feeding Michael.

" I gave him soup and orange juice 30 minuets ago, I'm hoping he'll fall asleep and get some rest...he's only getting worse isn't he?" I crossed my hands, worried.

" Yeah, if he's gonna be like this the second night in a row I'm taking him to the hospital" Niall said and looked at me.

" I think that's for the best" I said. I walked upstairs and took a good long shower. I dried myself, picked out an outfit and I was ready for the day.

I was about to go down stairs again to Niall and Michael but I stopped and looked at the Liam's room. 

I slowly walked to it and opened the door. The window was wide open and it was freezing in there. I saw the soup and a glass full of orange juice on the floor. He hadn't touched it. 

I looked at Liam. Though it was freezing, Liam was sweating. I didn't wanna wake him up so I got out of the room and closed the door. What's going on with my brother?

I went downstairs and saw Niall watching TV with Michael sleeping on his chest. 

" Oh hi " Niall said and smiled when he saw me. He was still on his boxers but he had put a white V-neck t shirt on.