Chapter 19- No one said it would be easy

" Marissa Liam is here" I heard Niall say from the living room.

" Alright sweetie, you've been so good that you can go do whatever you want" I said and smiled to Amelia. We had been studying since 8:30 and it was 13:00 by now.

" Thank you mom" She said, closed her book and ran out of the kitchen to open the door for Liam. As I heard Louis's voice talking Niall I couldn't help but stand up and walk to them.

" Hey why don't you come in?" I asked Louis before I smiled to Liam, who seemed happy.

" I don't know.." Louis said and it seemed like he had to be anywhere.

" We have the whole day planned, it it would be even better if you could join us" I said and Liam nodded his head and took his hand.

" Please, it would be amazing" Liam said and Louis looked , than at me.

" You are right" He said and closed the door behind him.

" So, what are we doing for today?" Niall asked and put Michael down who stood up and walked to Amelia.

" I don't know, I was thinking about ....movies?" I said and smiled to Liam who knew what movies I was talking about.

***

" I don't understand why they don't just kiss already ! " Louis said when Woody and Bo Peep were talking.

" Than the end wouldn't be perfect" Niall said and reached his hand out for popcorn.

" Well aren't you Mr. Romantic?" Louis said and grinned.

" Oh yes he is" I said and kissed Niall on the check. 

" Eow" We heard Amelia whisper, and still we couldn't help it but laugh.

I looked at Liam who seemed to be struggling to keep his eyes open. I stood up and walked to the couch he was lying on. I got on one knee so I was facing him.

" Liam how are you feeling?" I asked and took his hand. It was icy cold.

" I've been better" He whispered and looked at Louis. " Promise that he will be this happy forever?"

I looked back at Louis who had Michael in his lab as he pointed at Woody.

" I'll try" I whispered to Liam.

" That's not enough" Liam said and looked me right in the eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I tried to find the words but nothing came out. 

" You want painkillers? Water? Tea? More blankets?" I stood up.

" No" Liam said and looked at the TV.

I checked if someone was watching us. Louis was busy with Michael, Amelia was watching the movie but Niall was looking at us.

When Niall looked at me I excused myself and walked to the bathroom.

Niall's P.O.V

I couldn't help it but check what was going on with Liam and Marissa. They seemed to be whispering. I looked at Louis, he wasn't paying them any attention.

" You want painkillers? Water? Tea? More blankets?" Marissa finally said outloud as she stood up.

" No" Liam said and looked at the TV.

Liam was pissed. I could hear it by his voice. But why would he be that? 

I looked at Marissa who looked at me. She was embarrassed and possible hurt.