The brown-haired boy approached us, holding my wrist as he did so.

"I'm just going to borrow Jiyeon for a sec, k bye."

Clueless, I followed Jungkook and he gestured me to sit in my seat as he did the same to his.

"Good morning~ How's my princess?"

"Ew, stop being so cheesy you fuckboy." he chuckled.

He put his hand on his chest as if he was offended.

"I'm a cheesy fuckboy but I'm your cheesy fuckboy."

"What the fuc-"

"I know you like my cheese, stop denying~"

No I like your dicc better, I mean what?

"Dude stop, I'll die from cringing. Park Jiyeon, 1998-2017, reason of death; brain exploded due to too much of cringe caused by Jeon fuckboy."

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, c-can you meet me at the gate later when school's over?"

"Hm? At the gate? Sure, but what for though?"

"Eh, I just wanted to tell you something, or ask you something. Well, yeah, it's important."

"O-okay?"

"Yeah, that's it."

~~

"Looks like we have  both of our students who were absent yesterday are now present today. I wonder why, skipping school eh?" Mr Jung asked, staring right through Jungkook and I.

His glare made me so uncomfortable it made me squirm in my seat.

"Miss Park, Jeon Jungkook, where were you both yesterday?"

"We went to attend an important event, sir."

"Important event you say? May I know exactly what event?"

"Uh, we attended my cousin's wedding, Mr Jung."

"Hmm, are you sure?" he asked, squinting his eyes in suspicion.

"Y-yes, Mr Jung."

"You better be, because I hate snakeu."

Jungkook and I sat back down on our seats at the same time as Mr Jung started to talk about chemicals khkjnscnakshdueywiu once again.

(a/n: i legit copied that from chapter 9 ahahahahaha.)

While I paid attention in class, it didn't mean that I noticed Jungkook stealing glances from me every now and then.

He would look at me and when I look back, he turns away.

Strange kid, I wonder why.

~~

Class was over and soon after I stood up from my seat, Jungkook was nowhere to be found in class.

I wonder what he needs to tell me.

After I kept my books in my locker, I headed down and was going towards the gate.

There at the gate I saw the familiar brown haired boy from a distance.

As I came closer to him, he looked somehow and nervous while he kept taking constant deep breaths.

"So...you wanted me to meet you at the gate, right?"

"Yeah um, thanks for coming."

"Yeah so what was that you wanted to tell me or ask me?"

"Okay so, I w-wanted to tell you th-this for a really long time now. If I didn't tell you now then I would never have."