2. ratt.is.gay

"Why were you in the music room, did you walk into the wrong classroom by accident, do I need to get you a map of the campus?"

"No some lockers fell on this guy and almost everyone in the block went to help him get out from under the lockers, I'm not gonna lie it was really funny. Anyways I ended up taking him to the infirmary and he invited me to lunch with his friend and said I could bring some friends too if I wanted, and I figured you'd be hungry by now considering we didn't stop for breakfast so I said you'd come and that I'd have to check on Shiro," Keith spit out almost to fast for Pidge to figure out.

"So what you're trying to say is you got yourself a boyfriend," Pidge playfully remarked.

"He's NOT my boyfriend he's just some guy I met, now do you want lunch or not?" Keith half shouted. After a few more minutes Matt had finally texted back that the power couple wasn't coming. Keith told Pidge to pull up the directions that Lance had texted and told them to text that they were on their way and would be there shortly.
-

Lance's leg was bouncing up and down on the bus while he was telling Hunk all that had happened today so far. Hunk listened to every word the Cuban boy was saying, he talked about how the lockers fell on him, how he got walked to the infirmary by a really cute boy, how he last minute panicked and invited said boy to lunch.

"So let me get this straight, you invited him to lunch because you couldn't think of anything else to say?" Hunk asked, genuinely confused.

"Yeah and he said something about bringing along a 'Pidge' I have no idea what that is though I-," Lance was interrupted by his phone buzzing

{12:30pm}

[Keith]: Keith and I are on our way, we'll be there shortly- Pidge

[Lancey-Lance]: ok see you soon

    Lance and Hunk got off the bus and walked to the cafe, when they got inside they sat at a table and waited for Keith and Pidge to get there. Not even five minutes after they sat down Pidge and Keith walked into the cafe and started towards the Cuban and his friend. Pidge whispered something to Keith and he rolled his eyes and whispered something back. Once they sat, the four started talking. Keith introduced Pidge and how they are the youngest person to go to Voltron Uni. Lance introduced Hunk and he talked about how he's majoring in robotics and mechanics. After a while the food had come and they were enjoying the nice meal. The four quickly became friends, after they had finished and paid Keith and Pidge left to go home for the day since they were both finished with all their classes. Lance said goodbye and headed back to his and Hunk's apartment to wait until his next class, and Hunk went back to the campus.
-
{12:55pm}

[pidgeon]: added [matt.is.gay], [keith], [spacepadre]

[pidgeon]: welcome bitches, and shiro

[matt.is.gay]: thanks sweaty ;0

[keith]: what you want im trying to sleep

[spacepadre] keith its 1:00pm

[keith]: your point shiro??

[matt.is.gay]: what do you want pidgeon

[pidgeon]: i've gathered you all here to tell you

[matt.is.gay]: tell us what

[pidgeon]: well as i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted