When I entered her body, she pulled me tightly against her breasts, yielding herself to me. Her teeth clenched as I glide through her warm slipperiness. Soon her mouth slackened in an inarticulate cry at the jolting sensations. I had finally found her weakest regions, which caused her heartbeat to drum hard against my own.

I reached deeper to feel the essence of love that trapped within her body, the love that had chosen me and wanted to reveal itself to me.

I kissed her neck and teeth her nipples while stroking her quivering walls until she shook uncontrollably.

I brought her to the edge of an ecstatic abyss, trembling and tightening all the way. I kept her hanging there, hanging over the cliff of joy until she screamed joyous screams. Tears rolled off the corners of her eyes.

She wailed and clutched my arm as I let her fall. After she breathed evenly and had a moment of rest that we made love again until our mind spun with the deepest euphoria of our eternal love.

~*~

It was hard to tell when the morning came inside this magnificent place. The ceiling stirred with twinkling lights. I was stroking my princess's naked skin as she lay on my chest. I smelled her scented hair, and the coldness made us nestling even closer together.

In the room, the scent of our lovemaking was still strong. It was like sweet fruits baked under the sun. Clearly, Amarisa and I were both wide awake, yet neither of us wanted to move. We were exhausted but content. Our kisses still lingered on our blushed skin. There was a comfortable tranquility around us until Amarisa peeled herself away from me.

Our eyes met again.

"How would I tell my parents about all this?" she asked.

"About our lovemaking?" I said.

"No! About our marriage," she said and pinched my arm lightly. I giggled back.

"Tell them the whole truth," I said. "They might not be too happy to know that their daughter come back with a daughter-in-law, but I believe they are not going to have my head for that."

"Of course not. My parents are just people, and you're no stranger. Besides you're from the long line of Chandravansha. You're our very own kin."

"Oh yes, I have been told by the original daughter of the Naga King before," I said with a shrug.

"So you had her met then?" Amarisa asked with a ton of jealousy.

"Amarisa, she was you and you are her, are you jealous of your own self?"

"What if I say I want to meet my original husband too?"

"You definitely are your mother's daughter." I pouted back. "Anyway, I thought it was just a myth."

"Hardly anything is a myth in our world," she replied. "Indeed, while being down here, I have gathered the rumors just enough to filter out the truth. I should have known where that manner of yours came from."

"What do you mean?"

"Hasn't the moon god paid you a visit yet?"

"Why? Should he?"

"I don't know, but you're closely connected to the lord, are you not?" she said.

"Maybe. I don't know. Tell me about the moon god then."

She thought for a moment.

"Well, Lord Chandra was born from the churning of the Ocean of Milk," she began, "So brilliantly born he was, that his birth nearly blinded all the other gods. With his unrivaled beauty and radiance, the lord also charmed all celestial maidens."