"Nearly 24 years and I would do it all over again" he added hugging his wife.

"Hold up nearly 24- I'm about to turn 25" Lauren pointed out.

"That would make you a bastard" her father laughed only too elbowed by her mother.

"Didn't you break up like a year before I was born?" She asked"

She gasped horrified, "I was conceived while y'all were broken up, I was make up sex"

I laugh as her father smirks at her mother,
"honey you were conceived on the first round"

Lauren gives a disgusted face un able too speak, but I can't stop laughing.

"Ooohhhh show and tell just a game I play" her father sung mowing his hips.

"I still remember that night like it was yesterday" he stopped after being scolded by his wife along with our laughter.

Lauren began salivating and heaving, I giggled rubbing her back till her dramatic response was over.

"I hope you can take rounds like your mother cause I've got a graduation gift especially for you" I say lowly and grabbing me a handful of that ass for later.

Nope, every one heard,

"Hey hey now" Zen says laughing.

Lauren's mother seems surprised at the side of me that just slipped out while her father gave me a non friendly look. We already had a talk about me always felling on his baby girl, he made his point that he won't hit a woman but his shot gun shells will for him, I'm already on thin ice.

I slide behind the red Lauren " slightly frightened, she was only that red because she's turned on but if she's wasn't she'd be busting me out about being a freak and her the innocent one.

"Chris, Taylor! Let's go" He calls up the stairs

Lauren holds my hand pulling me behind her as we walk too the cars, Isaac grabs her hand and leads her so we're like a train, but what's sad is he's not my baby anymore he's hers.

Lauren had me drive her car, while we're driving there she was playing with my fingers I don't think she noticed how nervous she was.

-
"oh my baby, I'm so proud" I say hugging her and letting her walk too the chairs with the rest of the graduates, I just graduated a year and a half ago but it feels so long ago, Lauren makes me feel old she's got a thing for old ladies like me.

"I'm gonna cry" I whisper too Dinah sitting beside the rest of the family.

"It just started mani damn" she says putting her arm around me.

The dean gets up too the podium and begun talking.

"Today is a big day, as we say good bye too our Sacramento California state graduates"

I tune him out really just focusing on the back of Lauren's head, I can't ever take my eyes off of her she's magnetic.

"We welcome our graduates" he finally says, the first row of students stood and walked too the stage, it seemed like she grew more nervous from what I can see as her legs shook anxiously.