Movie Night (The ipliers)

Summary: FRIDAY NIGHT IS MOVIE NIGHT!!!

__

You,Bing,Bim,Dr.iplier,Wilford,Dark,
Google,Host, King,Yan,Silver, and Ed were all huddled up in the living room looking for a movie to watch. It was Friday night so of course it was movie night. You were getting situated while Wilford was making popcorn. "So what movie are we watching?" Wilford yelled from the kitchen. "We don't know!" You yelled back. You looked through all the movies you guys bought. "Well...we got a lot if Disney movies...Horror...Documentaries" you say. "We should watch a Disney movie!" Bim says. Dark roles his eyes. "I say we watch a horror movie" Dark says. "Isn't it someone turns to pick the movie tonight?" Silver asked. "Yeah, it is" Dr.iplier said. You look at your phone cause you have a list of who gets to pick the movie on every Friday. It always starts with Dark and then ends with you. After everyone picks the rotation starts all over again. You look at the list and it says...Y/n. "It's my turn" you look at the movies. You pick out (that Disney movie you constantly watch). You put the disk in the movie player and sit by the couch huddled in a blanket while eating a bowl of popcorn. You all sit back and watch the movie.

Half way through the movie

It was half way through the movie Dark,Wilford, and Yan were all sleeping. Google was on his phone. You and Bing were sitting on the floor, cuddling, cause you were both cold. And everyone else were just quietly watching the movie. Movie night was the only night when you got some peace and quiet. Everyother day of the week was just crazy. Later, the movie ended and everyone was asleep. You looked around just to make sure they were all asleep. You looked at Bing and smiled. You soon fell asleep.

The next morning

You woke up and looked around. Everyone was still sleeping. Bim,Silver,and Ed were all huddled in a blanket. Wilford was laying on his stomach on the floor while Yan was laying on top of him. (Yan and King are kids in this) Dark was sleeping in the chair by the couch. Dr.iplier was cuddled up with Host by the fireplace. Google was laying on the floor and King was sleeping with a big squirrel plush. You got up and went to the kitchen. You decided to cook pancakes,Eggs, and Bacon.

You had a good morning.

~

Sorry I got lazy.