A Winters Ball (Dr.iplier)

Summary: It's a ball the alter egos are hosting with all the ipliers, septiceyes and all the other original plus alter ego versions of youtubers. You and Amy (marks girlfriend. And yes,I'm putting her in this) are attending to. Your long time crush, Dr.iplier is gonna be there and your nervous about going.

now let's get to the story. Also all the guys are wearing black or white tuxes.

___

You sit on a chair as Amy fixes your hair making it perfect. I was down and (wavy/curly). You were wearing a blue dress

While Amy was wearing a red dress

You sigh. "What if I say something wrong?". You ask. "You'll be fine. So stop worrying" "But you know more than guys than I do!" "C'mon if we're gonna get there on time we better go now!". She says. You nod your head and walk down stairs and puts on your black flats while Amy wore black heals. You both hop in the car. You get in on the passengers side while Amy drives.

Time skip

Well you didn't get there on time. Damn traffic! You and Amy walk into the ball room. You look around and notice all the people there. You didn't really like huge crowds. So you were planning to staying with Amy or some of the other iplier. Or Ethan mabey. Who knows. You look at a group in the corner. Dark, Wilford, Anti, and all 4 Googles. "I'm gonna go find mark!" Amy says. "Wait dont-and she's gone...". You look around and find Bim. You walk over to him  and smile. "Hi Bim!" You say. He looks at you and his face brightens. "Hey! It's good to see you here! I didn't think you would come." "Well Amy kinda forced me to" you put your hands behind your back. "So how have you been?" You ask. You and Bim start up a conversation and then Dr. Schneeplistine (i think i spelled that wrong) came by. He had a crush on you and you knew very well that he did. But, you didn't love him. You loved another doctor. "Ah! Y/n its good to see you here! You look amazing tonight!" He says. (I'm not good with that accent of his so please go with it) "it's good to see you to" you says blankly. "Care to dance?" He hold out his hand for you to take. "I would love to" you smile slightly. You take his hand and he leads you to the dance floor. You look back at Bim and mouth 'help me' he just chuckles. Bim was no help. He takes you to the dance floor and puts his hand on your waist while you put your hand on his shoulder. While your other hand was holding his.

Dr.ipliers pov

I looked around the ball room for Y/n. I couldn't find her anywhere. I see Amy talking to Mark so I walk over and tap her on her shoulder. She looks at me and smiles. "Hey doc, you need something?" She asks. "Yeah, do you know where Y/n is?" I ask. "No I haven't. But I did see her talking to Bim earlier" ok, thanks" I say and look for Bim. I see him talking to Host. I walk over to them. "Hey Bim! Have you seen Y/n?" I ask. "Yeah I have! She's dancing with Schneep" "she's what!?!?" That son of a bitch! Trying to steal my girl!!! I walk over to the dance floor and look for them. I see them dancing but then they stop. Y/n says something and Schneep nods and the she walkes away. I walk over to him and ask where Y/n went. "She went to the balcony. But she doesn't wanna be bothered" he says. I nod and he walkes away. I go up the balcony.

Your pov

I take my hand away from Schneep hand and take my hand off his shoulder. "I'm gonna head up to the balcony. I need some fresh air" he nods and I walk away. I go up to the balcony and ad I walk there I see Bingiplier and Chase walk back to the ball room. They were holding each other's hand. I ship it! As you walk past them you smile and wave at them. They both smile and wave back. When you get to the balcony you see No one else is there. Finally, some me time. I feel a light breeze and I shiver. I feel two hands on my shoulder and I jump a little. I hear someone chuckle from behind me. I know that voice all to well. "You know doc, it's rude to sneak up on someone" you say. He laughs a bit more. "You look cold" he says. "You know as a doctor it's my job to make sure you don't get sick" "whatever" you say. He takes off his jacket and puts it on your sholders. "Thanks" you mumble. He kisses your cheek. Your face turns red. He wraps his arms around your waist and sets his chin on your shoulder. Your face is now the color of Amys dress. "You look very elegant tonight" he whispers in your ear. "Thank you. Amy helped me pick it out. She said it should be blue but I picked out the dress." "What size is it?" "Hey! You don't ask a girl that until you take her out for dinner!!". He chuckles. "You wanna go out to dinner with me?" "Where would we be going if I saw yes? "Any were you want~" he purrs. You think for a second. "How about (your favorite restaurant)?" You ask. "Sounds good with me" he says. You smile "well let's go then". He unwraps his arms from your waist and you both walk hand in hand to the exit. "Shouldn't you tell Amy your leaving?" He asks. "She'll figure it out eventually" you shrug. He sighs and you both walk to his car.

Time skip

"So then he put a bunny mask on Chica and me and Amy both spat out our water on the floor and I think I got some on the water on wade but it was so funny!" (Story based off a don't laugh challenge with mark,ethan,tyler,wade,and bob,plus a bit of Amy) you both laughed at the as you both finished your food. "Wanna hear a story about the time Wilford broke his arm?" "Sure" "ok so, will came up to me and I asked why he had a cast in his arm and then he said cause he broke it and then he started listing off all the times he hurt him self and he said stuff like I've gotten shot in the chest and broken both my arms and legs and I'm just like how are you still alive". You giggle at the story and sigh. "You ok?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine" "wanna pay and head back to my place?" He asks "sure" I smile.

Time skip

You sat on his couch with your shoes off while he was just wearing his shirt and pants. You were leaning your head on his shoulder. Your movie just ended. "Wanna watch another novie?" He asks. You look at the clock. 12:55. "I should get home its getting late" you say getting up. He grabs your hand and pulls you back down on the couch. "Please stay!" He says. You sigh. "OK I'll stay." He smiles and kisses your cheek. You and him both blush. "Sorry I couldn't help it" he says. You kiss him. His eyes widen but them they close and he kisses back. He puts his hands on your cheeks and you wrap your arms around his neck. He licks your bottom lip asking for entrench which you don't deny. You french kiss for what felt like forever. You both pull away for air. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. You smile and hug him tightly. "I would love to!" He smiles and kisses your forehead. "And some day become (first name) (middle name) iplier?" You giggle. "Of course"

__

Word count: 1370

Longest one shot I've made! Took me all day to wright this!! So proud if my self!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!