"Shouldn't we clean up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll have some waiter clean it up. It's a perk of having people work for you," he wiggled his eyebrows and began driving. As always, he doesn't tell me where to.

---

"Hey, we're here," said Jungkook as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. I reacted and followed, and realized that we were at the Han River. 

"HAN RIVER!!!?? AHHHHH!!!!" I cheered and it scared Jungkook at my sudden scream of joy. He looked back at me, shook. 

"What, you've never been?" he asked, surprised. 

"No one's ever taken me here, even though I've always wanted to come," I remarked, and he plastered a smirk across his face.

"Well, I guess I'll be the first," he said still with that smirk. It was cute, I have to admit. I chuckled and we continued our way to the river. 

The cool, clear air was so refreshing that I could sleep here. There were city lights and mostly all that could be seen was the road and the river. But, one way or another, it was beautiful. 

We were silent most of the walk there, sometimes making small talk, but still it was awkward talk. We finally reached our destination and there was still another twenty minutes or so until the light show began. All the couples around us were being lovey dovey, while us two who were just friends were awkwardly standing and waiting side by side. I decided to break this horrible silence. 

"Let's take some pictures!" I cheered out of the blue, catching Jungkook of guard and out of his daze. He immediately agreed and we both took out our phones and began taking pictures of our surroundings, and each other. 

I had taken a few pictures on the way, too.