My Love - Part 1

Three months. Three months since the death of Calista Jane Hook. Three months too long, three months too many. But still, life moves on.

The Havocs and Revengers got along, the War that had only lasted a few days until it was at an end. The Havocs tower was rebuilt, and all was forgiven between the two gangs. Harriet was doing her normal retunes as Captain, making sure everybody else was doing what they needed to be doing. Sword training, stealing, horseback riding, and going up to that place on the mountain ever so often to say hello her to baby sister.

Harry was second in command again, first mate. Uma had returned, which was the most peculiar thing. But that was a story for another time. With her return, Harry was able to move forwards instead of feeling stuck. If it wasn't for Uma, his oldest friend on the Isle, he wouldn't have been able to move on with his life. But he would never forget his little sister, never. He often would wake up involuntarily crying in his sleep from dreams he would have with his little sister.

Their father, Captain Hook, had decided to completely cut any remains of CJ ever being there from his life. They took out her room on the ship, and burned the rest of her things while everyone watched. It was the closest thing that she was going to get for a funeral. But everyone copes with grief in different ways, and for the Captain. The King of the Seven Seas, it was too forget.

Sammy however, was still pretending that she was there. And today, he was having an awfully bad day. So just like the other days, he would come home and talk to CJ as if she were actually there.

"Hey CJ." Sammy stated, walking inside and slamming the door behind him. His father had recently passed away, and now he was living alone. The death of two loved ones was heavy on his heart.

He came and sat down on the couch, closing his eyes as he spoke. "I had a rough day today." He muttered, "The guys were giving me a hard time about cutting some stupid pieces of wood up. I honestly don't know why I stick around, my dad's gone. So it's not like I owe the Hooks anything, but Harriet had always been somewhat kind to me. So, I don't know I guess I'm just getting tired of the crap they give me."

He laid down on the couch, his head facing up towards the ceiling. "I wish you were here so I could get them back for everything they've done to me. We could go dye their hair in their sleep, or release a monkey on them or something." Sammy laughed, remembering all the pranks they had pulled and gotten away with when they were little.

"If you were here you'd be able to come up with something much better!" He sighed, "I can't stop thinking about that very last day I talked to you. If I knew that, that was going to be our last conversation. I probably would've made it worth wild or something. But dang, even mad you were adorable."

Okay so I'm rewatching Descendants 2 after almost completing the third Descendants novel. I noticed something, if the third book is based only three or so months after they came to Auradon. And D2 was six months after they came, then that means D2 is basically in the future from the novels and that's why...

spoilers ahead

That's why in the book, Uma creates her crew and then has the crew in the movie cause it's 6 months in the future since the VK's left. But in the book, Uma accidentally steals Mal's glove. And in D2, Mal's missing a glove! Then, the ship is Shipwrecked if you pay attention to it, and it was Shipwrecked in the book! Which aslo explains how Uma already has her shell necklace, and Mal has her spell book. Cause it's three months, not six months, in the future!

You all probably noticed that but I didn't so I just wanted to mention it LOLOL OKAY

Also I've used this gif before but I don't care, so, yeah.