Home - ENDING

CJ's leather boots cracked against the surface of the stoned alley way. She was on the outskirts of the island, her blue eyes could look down on one side and she could see the rocks that lead down to the water. Different sheets of clothing we're spread out on the walls, the classic, "Long Live Evil" marking was plastered up too. She went and sat down on some nearby rotten food crates, trash rolled by on the deserted street.

"It's good to be bad." She mumbled, humming a little tune. Her blond hair was knotted in the back from her previous adventures. But her adventures were never over, in fact, one was about to begin. For CJ had not returned home like her brother wished, she had gone to meet a certain person.

"Hey Malsy!" CJ waved as the now purple haired girl walked silently over towards the blonde. "Ooo, I love the new hair, let me guess did little Dizzy do that?" The girl smiled, making small talk purposely.

"Quit it CJ, did you do what I wanted?" Mal asked, her face was plain and unknowing. She seemed unamused, something was up with her and CJ could tell. She was being weirder than normal, she wasn't herself. Mal wasn't being the old Mal or the new Mal, she was just there. Being plain. Without a soul.

They had been friends, a while back, but after she went to Auradon things changed. And after Mal embarrassed CJ on multiple occasions, seemingly forgetting everything good (evil) and true, CJ hated the girl. Especially since, Mal was the reason CJ had been forced into hiding.

"That depends, did you get what I asked for?" CJ questioned, folding her arms across her chest and jumping off the crates. She stood directly in front of Mal, unafraid. Since Mal had turned good, she wasn't afraid of the new young Maleficent. But now she was back, and bad? CJ didn't ask her why she had told her to do the things that she did, all the blond haired girl was worried about was her one specific goal. And she had, almost, achieved it.

Mal rolled her eyes and reached behind her, pulling out a beautiful sword. It looked normal, but what was hidden inside the sword was definitely the key to freedom. CJ smiled, reaching out to grab the sword. "Hey!" Mal shouted a tad, pulling the sword away from CJ before she could grab it.

Mal reached up and flicked the top of CJ's forehead. "First I need to know that you did what I said to do."

CJ sighed and bit the inside of her lip, looking at the ground and feeling slightly ashamed for playing her brother the way that she did. "Yes, of course...Us Hooks are loyal to our words." CJ started, "Got E to figure out that you went back to the Isle, then she told Beasty Boy, and now all your little friends are here on the Isle."

Mal nodded her head, running her fingers through her purple hair. She chewed on a piece of bubble gum, popping it as she spoke. "And Harry?" She questioned.

CJ sighed, feeling guilty again, quickly reminding herself why she did it. Why she somewhat tricked her older brother. The blonde gulped, grabbing the hook at her side and fiddling with it in her hands.

She raised her eyebrows at Mal, "Harry knows your little friends are on the Isle, and he's probably already found Uma and is whispering everything I told him...well, most everything, into her as we speak." CJ stated, taking a deep breath before hooking the sword and pulling it towards her.

She grabbed the end of it in her hand quickly, Mal didn't seem to care as she just let it go. CJ smiled, going to put her finger at the tip of the sword.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Mal stated, grabbing CJ's hand and pulling it away from the edge of the sword.

"Why? Am I going to take a hundred year nap or something?" CJ taunted, laughing at her own joke a little too much. She was a tad bit full of herself.

"No, if your skin touches the tip and bleeds you'll just be trapped inside a magic seal and won't be able to move for a hundred years." Mal smirked, a hint of evil expressed in her tone of voice. CJ's eyes widened, and she clicked her tongue.

"So does it break through the magic barrier like I wanted it to do?" CJ questioned, acting unimpressed by what Mal had said. But truly, she was going to have so much fun with this sword.

"I may not be a hook, but I am reliable...well, most of the time." Mal started, "It can break through the barrier. And to what I just said, if you want to take someone out of the trap then you can cut it open with the sword."

CJ held it in her hands, waving it slightly and Mal took a step back to give her room. It was light, she swung it well, she loved it. "Don't touch the tip, you can touch anywhere else just not the top." Mal said, informing CJ of her new weapon.

"CJ." Mal stated, getting the younger girls attention because what she was about to say was very important. "Do NOT loose this sword, it's the only one I was able to make and I am not making you another one."

CJ nodded her head, "Alright alright, just because I've lost every sword I've ever own doesn't mean that I'm going to loose this one, it's too special."

"Yeah whatever." Mal mumbled, "I still don't understand why you wanted that, you-"

"And I don't understand why you asked me to set a bunch of people up, we both have secrets and it's best not to know what they are, Malsy." CJ cut off the daughter of evil, smiling as she did.

The pirate girl looked at Mal as she laughed like her brother would, the purple haired girl rolled her eyes. She walked past CJ, headed down the alley way, towards her next adventure.

"Wait Mal-" CJ yelled at the evil older girl. Mal sighed, and turned around while her bubble gum popped. A very annoyed look was plastered along her face. "Let's keep this a secret, just between you and me. For old times sake." CJ winked, a fake smile shown.

"Don't worry CJ, I won't tell your brother. But you owe me." Mal stated, turning around and walking away.

"If you didn't do what I asked, I'll be coming for you, CJ." Mal stated, an empty threat the younger girl had thought as she made her way down towards the rocks.

"Ditto!" CJ smiled, "But with the sword." The pirate girl winked at Mal as she walked away, waving goodbye.

CJ turned around for a moment, facing Mal, shouting down the alley. "OH AND HEY! MIGHT WANNA CHOOSE ONE! GOOD OR EVIL, MISS HORNS!"

Mal ignored her, and continued walking without another thought.

But her curiosity boiled, she wanted to see if the tip would really trap someone. Was this weapon that powerful, it definitely looked exceptional. She moved down the rocks, slipping and sliding on the wet surface. Once she had finally reached the edge, where the water met the sea and the barrier was around them, CJ stabbed the barrier with her sword. It broke, just enough to allow someone to walk through it and onto the other side.

Perfect.

It was her time to rise.

hey guys, so you know what that means...ITS OVER 😭😭😭

BUT DANG RIGHT? WHAT AN ENDING? WAS SHE FAKING IT WITH HER BROTHER OR WHAT? SO MANY QUESTIONS, WHAT IS MAL DOING? WHAT IS CJ DOING?

...AND CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HARRY FOUND OUT WHAT CJ DID?

AGAHHAAH what do you guys think?!?!?!?!?