Home - Part 10

| Love is a Real Word? |

"I know I'm good for something
I just haven't found it out yet"

°

If it wasn't for CJ disappearing, Harry wouldn't have been so passionate about getting off the island. He wanted to find her all these months, but now a new anger fueled him. He wanted to go to Auradon, and make those traitors pay, all of them. For ever even speaking to his little sister, and for forcing her into hiding in their world.

"I missed you!" CJ stated, hugging him quickly one more time. But not for too long, who knew who would be listening or watching.

"I missed you too." Harry smiled his all too familiar smile as his little sister pulled away.

"But just to be safe, might want to come up with a different story to tell the rest of our family, we both know they aren't as um-"

"Loving?" CJ smirked, and her brother rolled his eyes. "That's such a disgusting word." He spat.

CJ reached up her hands to her mouth, licking her hands before whipping them along his cheeks. He grabbed onto her hands with his with force, "What was that for?" Harry was dumbfounded.

"I'm fixing your makeup, bub!" She laughed and he rolled his eyes, letting her hands go free as she whipped away the too much amounts of black around her brothers eyes.

"And by the way, you didn't disagree with me, which means you do love me, so HA HA!" The younger girl stuck her tongue out at her older brother, "It's good to be home."

It was then that the last remaining question he had been meaning to ask popped up into his mind, and it was better than carrying on the conversation about love that was for sure. "How did you get back on the Isle?" Harry questioned, walking over to his things and CJ grabbed her coat. Harry went back to sharpening his new hook, he still had to wait here for Uma who was taking a surprisingly long time.

"Beasty Boy drove his magic car across the magic road into the Isle today, him and the good VKs are here to find Mal or something." CJ talked swiftly, and used air quotations when she said good VKs.

At this, Harry perked up and ran over to his sister. He looked her dead in the eyes, and had such a crazy look. It got CJ excited.

"Mal's back?" Harry smiled, and CJ shook her head yes, "And Ben and her friends are here too?"

"Yeah, I snuck underneath their car today and rode back across. That's how I got through the barrier. Apparently Mal's had enough of the perfect princess life, and Ben's trying to take her back. I don't know where they are now, but their for sure on the Isle." CJ simply stated, not quite understanding why Harry was getting so excited.

He grabbed onto his sister's head and kissed her forehead with delight. "You are good for something after all!" Harry shouted with joy and a smirk plastered across his face. CJ looked interested as to why but also confused. Before she knew it, her brother was back near his stuff. Harry was putting on his jacket, and grabbing his sword. "I need to tell Uma!" He laughed with glee, "THIS IS PERFECT!"

OOOOOOOO

it's still not finished yet, there's some more really good parts coming. again, this is a short story and not a whole book, but once I'm done with this one I might add a few more too it. I'll probably do a post and open up the comment section and you guys can give me an idea to write for the next short story!

anyways, enjoy!