It's Going Down - Part 10

"WHAT?" CJ shouted, "Okay. No! No! No! That's not what's supposed to happen! You guys are supposed to make up and hug it out? Like normal people do or something!"

What CJ was forgetting was that they were not a normal Family.

"You're right sister." Harry commented, "Blood doesn't betray Blood. So why did you betray our family when you left us years ago!?"

Harry swiftly pulled out his sword, his hook already being in hand as Harriet pulled out her hook as well.

"You know what Family's do! Forgive and forget! I think that we should all just-" CJ's words were cut off when Harry and Harriet started running towards each other, screaming.

"STOP IT!" CJ cried out as their swords clashed together, one wrong move and one of them would be killed.

All the youngest Hook could do was stand there and watch, try to get them to stop. But if she intervened now, she might be the one to die.

What all the Hook children didn't know, was that Captain James Hook had heard the sounds of his childrens voices. And the clanking of one sword against another, and now he was a simple spectator in the tree line.

"Shouldn't we stop them, Captain?" Smee asked from watching behind his Captain Hook.

"You can't stop a Hook, Smee." Was the Captains only response as they continued watching.

Harry hooked on to Harriet's sword, pushing it down as she did the same thing with his, "We've been trained together brother! I know all your moves!" Harriet shouted.

The younger boy gritted his teeth and kicked his sister in the stomach, sending her sliding back across the dirt. "Not all, sister." Harry spat on the ground, blood coming out of his mouth from the punch he had previously received from Harriet.

"Guys! Stop it! Please! We may be a dysfunctional family! But we still love each other enough to not want to kill each other, right!?"

Harriet clashed her sword against Harry's as he held it up with his hook, keeping her from slitting his throat. "Love is for the weak!" H, called out as she gritted her teeth, pushing down harder and harder. "Love is stupid!" Harry called out, keeping his hold as his muscles strained in his body. They both were gritting their teeth so hard, CJ thought they might break or something.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" CJ cried out, her eyes becoming teary. She truly did love her siblings, they were the only ones she had ever had. Ones that she couldn't push away because they were blood, they would always be there for her. They would always be family.

But now there was this war that was threatening to take away one of them, to take away their family.

Both of her siblings held their holds, but eased up a bit. They looked at each other before looking at CJ, they didn't exactly know what to do in this moment. Love was bad.

"Okay? I said it! I know we're not supposed to use words like love and happy and compassionate...I actually thought compassionate was a made up word but then- K, that's not the point! The point is!"

CJ took a few steps back, her eyes beginning to water a little too much as a tear streamed down her cheek. "When I was in Auradon, it didn't change me. Trust me, I love pillaging and plundering as much as the next pirate- But I did learn some things... Love can conquer anything! The power of Love is stronger than any magic, it's strong enough to end Wars. And true love, forgives."

The youngest Hook went near the rock where she was sitting earlier by the cliff side. And she reached down and grabbed a basket that was previously hidden. Holding it up in her hands as she sniffled, "Guys....I brought a picnic."

From behind the trees, Smee began to sniffle in between muttered coughs. While the Captain sat, in complete disappointment and utter embarrassment.

"Well isn't that nice!" Smee whispered, smiling.

Captain Hook turned around and bonked him on the head with his Hook, "No! It's not nice! It's bad! Very bad!"

"Well, isn't she supposed to be bad?" Smee then asked.

The Captain furrowed his eyebrows and looked annoyed, "Shut up, Smee."

Harriet pulled her sword away from Harry, but still kept it tightly in her hand. Harry looked at her with confusion for a moment, taking a few steps back. But still they didn't drop their weapons. They still were ready to pick up again, and fight.

"I know we're villains, and we're not supposed to feel anything other than hate. But, Harriet you love your crew! You love your boat! You love Lillys that grow in the swamps! And you love Christmas! And you love Harry! And brother, you don't want to kill Harriet! You love her! You love Uma, and Gil, and me! You love the Lost Revenge! And you love guy liner! And the way the crocodiles swim in the water!"

CJ stopped, removing the tears that had begun to stream down her face away. It was a weakness to cry, but she didn't care now.

"I didn't know what any of that felt like. But the day we came here...that was the day I found out what love felt like. And I don't know, I just thought that maybe if I could get you here. And get you to see that we do love each other, then maybe you'd stop fighting. I can't loose anyone else."

CJ swung the basket around as if to distract herself as she looked down, sniffling. As a few more tears fell from her eyes, "I just want you to stop fighting. Please."

WHAT? IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE! NO! SHUT UP! SO WHAT! LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL! OKAY?