Ewwww!!!!She Actually Said It!!!

"I need to talk to you"

What? What could he possibly want to talk to me about...did I offend him in any way or does he not like me....or could he possibly like me, wait. Do I like him...I mean he is kinda cute and all but do I actually like him back, I shouldn't I mean we just met a couple of hours ago so how could I possibly like or even have feelings for a guy I just met. " You're cute when you zone out" Marcus said while staring at me " Wha-What? Who?" I asked confused " You for crying out loud" Marcus said while laughing. "You didn't even here me ask you the question?" Marcus teased. "What question?" I asked " I guess you'll never know" Marcus teased again. " PLEEEAASSEEEE" I screamed 5 times "JUST ASK HER THE DAMN QUESTION" The boys yelled through the door "What.The.Hell?" I asked confused." Ok ok, You have to say a certain sentence for me to ask you the question again" Marcus said slyly. What sentence was he talking about, what could he possibly want me to sa- no.....no no no. " No....no....you wouldn't dare torture someone like that....please no" I begged " You have to say....I enjoy the Caramel Swirl a lot"Marcus said teasingly.

I cant believe that I was actually considering it....what if he was asking me out on a date? but then again what if he was just teasing me and see if I'll do it....what if there was no question in the first place....maybe this is all some sort of prank that he does to people to get a laugh out of it........but just maybe he might actually like me. " If I say, you promise to ask me the question" I asked cautiously "Is there even an actual question?" I continued " Yes there it definitely a question, you just need to say the sentence" He said calmly. Ok well here goes nothing. " I kinda like the Caramel Swirl sometimes" I said " Nope" Marcus laughed " Ok I might enjoy the swirl on occasions" I tried again " Nah, you almost got it though" Marcus laughed "I believe in you" He said teasingly again. Gosh I cant believe I am putting myself up to this, Im already prepared for the teasing that's gonna happen. " I..........enjoy the Caramel Swirl.....a lot" I said embarrassed. "Ewwww!!!!She Actually Said It!!!" Brady and Drew said in the background "YOU NASTY....NASTY ASS" Dakota said through the door. Marcus fell to the ground laughing as I stood there embarrassed. These next few days are gonna be a living hell, I just know it. No one is gonna ever let this down.

" Can you just tell me the question now" I pouted "Aww come one, don't be embarrassed it was funny" Marcus said trying to get me to smile. " I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date with me this Saturday after rehearsals?" He asked "Ill think about it" I teased. "Pleassee I really like you and I know you like me so just say yes, please" He begged. Looks like the tables have turned ...I kinda like it. " I'll think about it" I said again " I'll buy you food" He stated " .....Ok fine, I'll be ready by 7:30" I said. " I told you" Marcus said "What?" I asked confused "......every girl has a sweet tooth" He said quietly. Oh gosh....Im actually going on a date with a stripper...that's something new. After talking we were about to enter the room.

"CAMRY YOU DID NOT JUST FART ON MY BED YOU ASS" Dakota yelled through the door. I can't believe we actually let him in after he said he had gas. " Oh god you can smell it through the door" I said disgusted. "Where are you going" I asked Marcus as he was walking away "You got me all types of messed up if you think I'm going in there with a gassy Camry.