I Didn't Ask for a Caramel Swirl?!?

We took our seats and ended up using 4 small tables to make one huge table. " Ok so since you know us..how about you tell us more about the 2 of you" Michael suggested "Actually I only know you and Drew" I said nervously "........but I thought you were here for the show?" Michael asked confusingly "We are but my friend here lives under a rock and doesn't know who you guys are" Dakota added. "Well then let's fix that, I'm Jay but my stage name is Jhype" "This is Cam,Brady,Chance,Devin,Michael, Drew, Miles, Mikeey, and Marcus." "The rest of the boys are probably back at the hotel" Jay added "Why did you sing Mikey's name?" I questioned "Because it's funny" Miles said while laughing.
"Ok you can tell them about you first while I get us some drinks" Dakota said while walking away " Caramel Macchiato please!! " I yelled. "Well what do you guys wanna know?" I asked "How and why did they choose you to be the new dance teacher?" Mikey asked "Well I met Tabitha at a dance competition 2 years ago and she really liked my technique..we shared info and she promised to work with me in the future, I guess when she got sick I was one of the people who came to mind..A guy named Tim called me in the middle of a class and asked me if I wanted to help out, I waited 2 episodes before responding because I couldn't believe it, after that they flew me out here all the way from Florida and now we are here" I explained "I'm back with our drinks" Dakota said "Hey I didn't ask for a Caramel Swirl on my macchiato" I complained "What do you mean..they always put the swirl on the caramel macchiato" Dakota defended "But I always ask for plain because I don't like the swirl" I added. "Well then...I'll just leave" Marcus said as the boys were laughing "What?? Why?" I asked confusingly "You said you didn't like him" Dakota laughed "No I didn't I said I didn't like Caramel Swirls" I defended "Caramel Swirl is Marcus' stripper name" Cam said. As soon as he said that I died, I couldn't stop laughing " Omg are you serious" "That's amazing" I said while laughing. "I'm sorry, sit back down" I said still laughing. "Why did you choose that name" I asked he stayed silent for a few minutes "Every girl has a sweet tooth" Marcus said seriously. He did not just say that...I was so in shock I looked like a manniquin. Everyone else were laughing so hard the manager asked us to leave for being too loud.