I Definitely Believe It.......

As we were leaving Starbucks, everyone decided it was best to just go back to our hotel rooms. "Which hotel do you guys stay in? We can walk you guys there if you want?" Devin asked " Actually in the same hotel, right next to a couple of you guys" Dakota said excitedly. "Oh cool that gives me a reason to see your friends pretty face everyday" Marcus said teasingly. " Aye no one teases and flirts with my best friend unless I say so, that is why Im giving you my extra room key" Dakota stated "What!!!!!!!" "NOO!!!!" I screamed. I couldn't believe Dakota would do some- no I take that back I believe it.....I definitely believe it.

It took about 1 hour to walk back to the hotel and I was still red from what Marcus said earlier. It was embarrassing that he said it around everything, but then again a part of me actually liked that he said that to me and that Dakota gave him our room key.....I really hope he uses it to soon. "Hey....Earth to Y/N....Hello??" Michael said while snapping his fingers in my face. "Yes,What" I asked confused. " You kinda zoned out for about 30 minutes there" Dakota said while laughing " I left my key in the room, I asked you to open the door with yours...and when I turned around you were acting all creeper on us" Dakota explained " No I wasn't, I was just thinking and plus I only zoned out for like 10 seconds" I defended. Everyone started laughing at me like I said something wrong. "10 seconds my ass" Drew said while laughing. It couldn't have been that long, could it? I know for a fact I wasn't zoned out for 30 minutes....that's impossible.

"Well before you zone out again can you at least open the door so we can sit down while you do it" Marcus said teasingly. "Well since you said that, how about I let everyone else and myself in while you sit outside" I teased back "Ok look, you guys can go get a room and make out somewhere else, but as of right now I need to sit down before my ass explodes from all that coffee." Camry laughed while holding his stomach . " Dude! No!!! you can't come into my room all gassed up" Dakota said while laughing. " Too late " Camry said while walking in the room.

I waited for everyone to walk into the room before I did. As soon as I was about to walk Marcus grabbed my arm "I need to talk to you about something."