p4.

Song of the chapter:
Unforgettable by French Montana

Jack's POV (finally !)

We were walking to the car I was just annoyed but I was trying hard not to show it.

"Jack you seem annoyed, what's wrong?? "

"Nothing" I said but she wasn't convinced.

"Jack don't lie to me you're my bestfriend I know something's wrong"

See that's the thing I want to be more than just friends but she'll never like me the way I like her. Plus since the whole manager thing with Luna happened, i'll never get to be with her.

"I don't want to talk about it right now" I said and drove to the house.

*Before they left to dinner*

I was on the couch messing with my phone patiently waiting for Emily so we could leave, when suddenly I looked up and saw her sitting on the couch next to me. I asked if she was ready to go, she said yes and we left.

(A/n it's still the same day just it's Jacks POV and i'm trying not to repeat anything)

When we came back from the restaurant, I got some joggers and a white shirt, went to the bathroom and changed.

I came back into the room, layed on the bed and went on Instagram. I opened the app and saw I was tagged in a bunch of pictures, I went to my tagged photos and saw a picture of me carrying Em at the beach earlier, wait someone must have tooken it because I sure know we didn't tell anyone to take a picture of us. Must've been paparazzi smh. The picture was all over drama pages and fan pages. Wow.

Emily got out of the bathroom and layed next to me on the bed, I put my phone down and put an arm around her, and she hid her face in my chest. She must've seen the picture too.

"Did you check instagram Em?"I asked

"I didn't have to, everyone texted me about it"she says handing me her phone. I looked at her texts and checked the most recent one from Daniel.

Daniel- *Inserts picture from earlier* ...

Em- dani i can explain

Daniel- Explain what, it's all over drama pages, everyone wants to know what I did and what happened, when I don't even know.

Em- Daniel it's not what it looks like, we were just at the beach chilling and paparazzi comes without us knowing.

Daniel- You know what if you want Jack go ahead and be with him, but when he hurts you again don't come to me about it.

I looked over at Em and went to her Instagram and checked the comments.

"slut"

"I cant believe she did that"

"What happened with daniel?"

"get away from both of them"

"@seaveydaniel wasn't that ur girl im confused"

I noticed she had made her account private and blocked drama pages.

"Emily I'm so sorry this is all my fault" I said really sad about all this, she shook her head no and completely turned off her phone I did the same and we put them in one of our bags.

"This is our getaway, we don't need our phones if all it's going to do is ruin it "She said and I nodded. She smiled and hugged me.

While we were in the middle of watching "Beauty and the Beast" she paused it and looked at me.

"Jack you never told me why you were annoyed earlier"she said

"Well I was hopping you'd forget"I said not wanting to tell her why, but I have to tell her sooner or later.

We both sat up and she looked at me.

"Emily I like you, I like you a lot."

She looked at me and smiled, I swear her smile is contagious.

"Emily my manager set me up" I said and her smile faded and she was now confused.

"What? How?" She asked and I showed her the email from my manager on the laptop we were using.

"So this is our last week together??"she asked I could see that she was trying to hold back tears "No no no babygirl we'll have many more vacations together and remember we live right next to each other, I'm always going to be here for you if you need anything"I quickly replied and she just nodded her head "Listen lets just enjoy this week and we'll figure it out as we go"I added and pull her into a hugged, after a good 30 seconds we pulled back and I leaned in and kissed her.

Emily's POV
I kissed back and put my arms around his neck while he had his hands near my lower back, Before we knew it that one kiss had turned into a makeout session. (A/n whoops im not writing the rest bc thats too weird ya know but nothing too explicit happened just the makeout sesh and yeah )

I'm trying to upload more frequently but it's hardd.