||14. Unexpected Guest||

Start from the beginning

But it's not her fault. Marriage is a pious relation and an important decision in life. For a girl who married without her consent, she has gone through a lot. The way her eyes lost brightness, the smile vanished from her face after our marriage make a pinch of guilt shudder me.

I can see her eyes becoming perplexed. Then I saw some determination in her eyes. Whatever matter it is, that seems important. I asked her to utter and she closed her eyes taking a heavy sigh. She started me morosely.

"Sanskar. I'm...." Her words interrupted as my phone rings.

A wide grin flicker on my face seeing caller Id. After asking Swara to wait, I quickly walked out of the room.

"Bhai, I'm angry." Uttara remarks over the call.

"Hello to you too my doll..." I chuckled.

Oh, my doll! I can imagine how she was sitting and squeezing her Teddy with her eyes down with a sad a pout. For a girl who is twenty, she's more childish.

"So my doll is angry with me. Tell me the reason behind your anger." I query suppressing my laugh. She'll murder me if she heard it.

"Bhai you forgot me. Mumma... Bhai forgot me." She whimpered. Such a drama queen! But I love her the way she is. She's my sweet little sister.

"Doll.... stop whining. Who told you that?" I ask tautly.

"Did you call me? Now that you have a sweet wife, you don't remember naive sister. Now, who needs me? I'm going...." she growled.

She's anything but naive! Her last words clicked me. "Where are you going?" Concern waves across me.

"Why you need to know? Without stopping me you're asking where I'm going?" She asserts curtly. Angry and Uttara is a terrible combination. No one would wish to fall on her wrath.

"Arey, my doll, I was busy with my works. That's why couldn't call you. I miss you my doll." I spoke up softly try to convince her.

"Really? Then I have a surprise for you." Her boisterous voice compressed with excitement.

"What?" I ask bewildered.

"I'm coming there." She said making me smile.

"Seriously! Oh, doll come fast and once you come then........" I paused when the realization hit me. God! Uttara is coming here. She speculates that everything is okay with me and Swara. If she came here then it won't take her much time to figure out about our awkward situation. Then Mom and Dad will know. It would break their heart. They'll be disappointed and that's the last thing I wanted. No! I won't let it happen at any cost.

"Bhai you there?" A hint of irritation in her tone was audible.

"Ha... Doll. We will be back soon. Why are you coming?" I said with worry.

"Now it's late Bhai. I already began my journey. I will be there by tomorrow morning. Bye Bhai. Take care. Meet you soon." She sputtered out.

"Uttara" before I could say anything she cut my call. What I will do now? If she came to notice the truth then. No, it can't happen. Before letting anyone know the truth I need to make sure that whether there is any chance for our relation.

It's been almost an hour after talking to Uttara I went to the garden. I started to wander back and forth trying to calm down. I was in a mess now. I decided to talk to Swara and clear it.

I tiptoed inside the Swara room only to find her sleeping soundly on the bed. I step over to her side and made her lay comfortably. Then draped her with a blanket. Her face looked pale. I softly pecked her forehead.

My eyes widened realizing what I just did. Shit! Did I just kiss her? I am doomed will I ever get someone love?

*****

We know most of you waiting for the part when she reveals past to Sanskar. But we already thought plot if truth revealed now then the whole plot will change. So wait for some more time.

How was this chapter? Did you like it?

Sorry for the lesser swasan part. Most awaited swasan scenes ahead. Stay tuned.

Pls vote, comment, and share.

Check out my other swasan story Fragile Heart. Pls, give ur reviews.

With love❤

Megharsh