Chapter 12 - Training and then some

A/N: sorry for not updating this story in like 6 months, I've not really had much inspiration for this stoty. But I'm bored on a plane so I thought I would do a quick update for you. This chapter is probably going to be random, so sorry in advance if it isn't any good! Hope you enjoy! -Jay

Last time
" They can show the twins some techniques so they can help little Naruto if that Obito does come back. Then we can get Naruto be a proper part of our family." Smiled the red headed woman. She along with her husband went to bed and slept peacefully that night, but not before the blond man sent a single shadow clone to inform every single Jōnin and Anbu available about the situation with a certain Red Eyed man.
But little did they know, not a single Uchiha's would be helping their beloved Hokage. They would never betray one of their own, especially after how they treated their own blood. They would never let the little boy go back to that horrid house, even if they were to illegally with hold information from their leader.
Now
( Third persons pov )
It was early in the morning and the sun was beginning to rise in the village that was hidden in the leaves. The main Uchiha family were waking up, as they were going to have breakfast and then start to train the youngests of them.
Tanned eyelids opened slowly, revealing the soft blue eyes of Uchiha Naruto. With a long yawn and a quick stretch, the youngest Uchiha made his way over to his brothers bed to wake him up. "Sasuke..." The youngest said as he nudged his older brother. With a sigh, the blond walked over to the bathroom and got a bucket of water and brought it back to their bedroom.
"Sasuke, don't make me use the training that Shisui-nii gave me yesterday..." Naruto said as he nudged him again, but he only received a groan from Sasuke. 'Suit yourself...' the blond though as he went through some hand signs. "Water style: mini water dragon" the blond murmured. Soon after a mini water dragon formed from the water in the bucket and hit the sleeping Uchiha in the face, startling him awake.
"What was that for?!" Sasuke screamed at his younger brother. Before the blond could answer, laughter could be heard from the door way. "Good job Naruto, I'm surprised that you got that Jutsu down so fast." His father said with an impressed look on his face. Mikoto was standing beside him, nodding her head in agreement. "You are a faster learner than Itachi, hat I know for sure" She said with a chuckle. "Now why don't you boys go and get washed and dressed and then come down for breakfast, hm? I'm pretty sure you father has a surprise for you both, you'll get it after breakfast!" She said before went down to prepare breakfast, Fugaku following soon after.
After the boys quickly got washed and dressed, they headed down stairs to greet their parents and brother. "Morning" The younger boys said as they entered the kitchen. Mikoto severed breakfast and sat down with the rest of the family. "So boys, your father and I have been talking. Since Naruto hasn't had the best life thanks to those good for nothing Uzumaki-Namikaze's, we thought it would be best if Itachi and Shisui were to give you some training to protect yourselves from the villagers and anyone who would threaten you lives..." Mikoto said, a flash of anger was shown on her face when she thought of that good for nothing family. As soon as she finished, the boys broke out with gigantic smiles, "Are you for real?! This isn't another prank is it?" Sasuke asked, he wanted to get stronger to protect his special people.
His father broke out into another rare smile, "No Sasuke, this is not a prank. We very much want you to be able to protect yourself, plus we think its better training than the academy; that Namikaze has lowered the standers too much so his idiot children can pass." Fugaku said with a huff. He had become very protective of his children after watching Naruto's memories. With that said, the boys nodded at their father, smiles still on their faces.
"Father, when do we start training? I would also like to know if I have the Sharingan..." Naruto asked, surprising Fugaku. "Well, we were thinking of starting with the basics today. And as for your Sharingan, I am not really sure..." Fugaku answered. Itachi decided to join the conversation. "Well the Sharingan is activated after something traumatic has happened, which you have been through plenty. So I am assuming that you already have it, try to move chakra towards you eyes Naruto" Itachi said, earning a surprised look from the rest of the family. Naruto nodded his head and closed his eyes. He was concentrating on moving his chakra towards his eyes, he held it there for a few seconds and then opened his eyes, earning gasps from the whole table. "Naruto..." Sasuke said in awe. "Mikoto looked proud yet sad at the same time. 'I'm proud of him, but at such an age he had to go through so much to get it...' She thought as a small sigh left her mouth. Itachi and Fugaku were certainly impressed, giving the youngest a nod of approval. "Do I, do I have it father?" Naruto asked timidly, not quite sure of the reactions he was receiving. Fugaku smile to himself, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately, he walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a mirror and then handed it to Naruto.
Naruto observed his eyes, smiling as he saw his Sharingan for the first time; it was a mature Sharingan with all three tomoes. "I'm a proper Uchiha now, Father, Mother." Naruto said with a grin, the rest grinned back. "Now, I think that we should take you boys to the training grounds. Better get started so that you can catch up to Itachi" Mikoto said, the boys smiled at this and went with Itachi to train.
As the boys left to the private Uchiha training grounds, there was a knock on the door. Fugaku and Mikoto answered it together. "Fugaku-sama! We have a urgent problem!" The poor Uchiha messenger shouted. "Well spit it out then man, we haven't got all day" Surprisingly Mikoto said. "Of course Mikoto-sama! That damned Namikaze wants your help, our Uchiha that are stationed as Anbu said it was to do with the genjutsu that was placed on them and they want you to train their children to protect Naruto-sama; but not actually help Naruto-sama..." The messenger said in disgust. 'Wanting power for their pathetic children and not even the thought considering training Naruto-sama. Naruto-sama deserves better than those filthy Namikazes' The messenger thought with a frown on his face. Mikoto was livid, nearly breaking the door as she rushed into the house. Fugaku didn't look any better, he looked like he was about to skin the Hokage alive; not that any Uchiha would complain. "Thank you for letting us know. Tell that sorry excuse of a Hokage that I shall be there in a little while to discuss with him the matter at hand." Fugaku said, the messenger simply nodded and ran off to the Hokage Tower.
"We are not going to help them after all they did to Naruto!" Mikoto shouted at her husband, scaring him in the process. "Don't worry love, helping them never crossed my mind once. But I shall and go and meet with this imbecile, he will probably want us to help with that traitors genjutsu." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "How he and his family aren't immune to it I do not know, I know that when we were placed on Genin teams it was extremely hard for him to fall for someones SS rank genjutsu, and if he did, he could get out of it in minutes; he broke out Kurenai's one in less than 30 seconds in the Jōnin exams. I figured that it was his seals that helped him to repeal them." Stated Fugaku. "But what still troubles me dear is that no ones genjutsu is that powerful to hold them like that for years; not even Shisui's one! How were they kept under it for so many years?!" Mikoto asked, she still didn't want to believe that her ex-best friend was a monster that would treat her child like that. "I think I have a possible answer, but its only a possibility." He said with a sigh. "I think he did cast them under a genjutsu, but only briefly. I think he messed with their minds and led them to believe that they, out of their own free will, hated Naruto. Eventually they did end up hating him but once they found out it wasn't their original thought they tried to shift the blame. But even though that traitor put that thought into their head first, they still chose to believe it even after the genjutsu was released." Fugaku finished with a sigh. Mikoto let it all sink in and she to sighed.
"So what do we do now?" Mikoto asked with a frown. "Well I assume that we go and talk to him and not trust him with whatever he says." Fugaku said as he made his way to the door. "Just like the old days dear, trust no one but the clan." Mikoto said as she followed he husband. " Indeed" Fugaku said as he shushined them both outside of the Hokage's Tower.

( End of Chapter )