Chapter 2 - A hug?

( Naruto's pov )
I was stunned, my so called mother doesn't care about what happens to me. Well I really shouldn't be surprised, it's not like they ever showed me love or even the littlest bit of kindness anyway. Kurama did warn me about this, why is she always right?
'Kurama-nee...' "She threw you out again, didn't she?" Asked Kurama. She knew this was going to happen, she did tell me that they wouldn't change. 'Yeah...' "So are you going to start listening to me now? I need to train you so you can defend yourself from this shithole..." Said Kurama. She really wants to train me. 'Kurama! Stop swearing, you promised you would stop. And don't worry, tomorrow we will find a place to live and you can train me until your heart is content.' "Sorry, Kit. You know it's a bad habit, I'll try and stop swearing" Said Kurama. She said she would stop last time! 'Thank you Kurama, goodnight.' "Goodnight Kit. I'll start healing your wounds now."
( No ones pov )
It was a beautiful morning in the village of Konoha of the Land of Fire. The sun was shining bright in the sky, and the sky was as blue as it could possibly be. The birds were singing their favorite morning song and a very small and healed Naruto awoke from his slumber.'Thank you for healing me like always, Kurama.' Said Naruto to the beast.
Naruto stood from where he had been laying down and started walking to the academy.
He walked threw the back alleyways so the villagers wouldn't notice him, he made one left and then ran  straight on, the academe was at the bottom of the street. Naruto was the first student to reach the academe so he decided to go to the staff kitchen to get some food, since he hadn't eaten in four days. He made is way down the hallway, keeping his head low so that he couldn't see the venomous stares he was receiving from the great majority of the teachers that worked there. He arrived at the staff kitchen and opened the door, no one was inside. He snuck in and closed the door quietly behind him,  and he walked over to the fridge to find some fresh rice balls. Naruto stuffed his face with the rice balls as quickly as he could and then ran to class as quickly as his little legs could carry him. Once he reached his classroom, he opened the door and walked to the back of the class and sat down in his usual seat. A few minutes later Iruka and Mitzuki walked in, they didn't even notice Naruto. "I can't believe that Lord Hokage's children are such fast learners!" Said Iruka. "Well they are the kids of the Yellow Flash and Red Hot Habanero. Of course they are going to be fast learners, it's in their blood."  Responded Mitzuki. *cough, cough* Iruka and Mitzuki stop talking and look to the back of the class where the coughing was coming from and noticing the eldest of the Hokage's three children. "Good morning Sensei's." Said the young boy with an ice cold tone, he turned his head back to the window. Iruka and Mitzuki looked at each other and they had a sad smile on their face, they felt sorry for the young boy. They knew that he was the eldest of Lord Hokages kids and that he was hated by the villages and the other Shinobi, they wanted to intervene but they were ordered by Lord Hokage to leave him be.  "Good morning Naruto" they replied to the young boy. Naruto didn't even look at them, he just kept staring out of the window waiting for the bell to ring. "H-hey Naruto, I've noticed that your writing isn't as good as your younger siblings..." Said Mitzuki. Naruto turned his head from the window. "So?" Was all he said, he turned to face the window once again. "W-well you ARE the first born so usually the first born is more , how should I put it? Elite... You should be doing better that young younger siblings... Maybe you could ask Kushina-sama or Hokage-sama to help you with your studies..." Said Mitzuki. On the outside Naruto's face was blank, it help no emotion. But on the inside he was laughing like a mad man. 'Ask for help from THOSE PEOPLE?! *laughs* Are you kidding me? *laughs* Kurama are you hearing these people? Did they really suggest that I ask for help from that BITCH and her FAMILY?!' Thought the young Jinchuriki to the beast. "Kit, calm down! And since when did you start swearing? You're only five, for Kami's sake!" Asked Kurama. 'Since you opened my eyes to this cruel world' Replied the young boy. 'I will start training today, Kurama. We shall stay here until I'm old enough to leave as a Shinobi. Once I have my leaf headband, I'll retire as soon as they give it to me and then I'll be a villager' Thought the young Jinchuriki. "What's the point of that though kit?" Asked Kurama. 'Cause then I can leave this village without being a missing nin, they wont be able to come after me, not even if they wanted to.' Said the kit with a crazed grin, since he was in his mindscape.
Naruto was pissed, not only at the people he used to call family, but also at his Sensei's because he knows that they know how their precious Hokage and his family look at him. "Why on earth would I ask Kushina-sama and Hokage-sama for help? It's not like I'm their kid or anything..." Said Naruto. He then went back to looking out of the window. Mitzuki and Iruka's faces were beyond shocked. Did he just call his parents by their first names and titles? "N-naruto... What do you mean your not their child?" Asked Iruka. "Well, they don't feed me. They don't buy me clothes, they don't let me sleep in the house. They let my 'siblings' use me as a punching bag, and if I even try to defend myself, they beat me. They hate me because I'm a Jinchuriki. Minato-sama thinks I'm a waist  of time. Kushina-sama knows about the fox hunts that the villagers and Shinobi arrange and doesn't do anything about them, she says I deserve them cause because of me someone precious to her died when I was born. She said that she would prefer if I would die... So therefor, I don't believe I am their child anymore." Said Naruto in a very small voice. Mitzuki and Iruka had tears running down their cheeks. They knew the villagers and some Shinobi hated the boy, but go as far as to arrange a 'fox hunt' ... And their precious Hokage-sama, oh how they wanted to rip him limb by limb. And his wife, they wanted to make her death as painful as it could get. They rushed over to the very small boy and hugged him. Naruto flinched and the sudden contact, he was a bit confused to why it didn't hurt... "This doesn't hurt..." He said in a small voice. Iruka and Mitzuki released him from the embrace, and stared at him. "Well of course not Naruto-kun, it's a hug." Said Mitzuki. "So that's what a hug feels like..." Said Naruto with tears about to fall from his eyes. "You've never had a hug before?" Asked Iruka. Naruto shook his head. The sensei's once again brought Naruto into a tight embrace. "Naruto, would you like to stay with us? We could help you with your training and you could catch up with the rest of the class..." Asked Mitzuki. Naruto stared at him with a weird look. "B-but only if you want to stay with us Naruto-kun!" Stated the grey headed chunin. "Thank you Mitzuki-nii, Iruka-nii" Said the five year old boy as he once again pulled into a loving embrace once again. 'Kurama-nee, do you think they could come with us when we leave?' Asked the boy with puppy-dog eyes. "Sure, but let's keep it a secret for awhile. We need to make sure they are actually trust worthy" 'Hai, Kuruma-nee'.

( End of chapter )