Chapter 1 - Beginning

It was a beautiful morning in the village of Konoha of the Land of Fire. The sun was shining bright in the sky, and the sky was as blue as it could possibly be. The birds were singing their favorite morning song and a very small child was sleeping on the cold floor outside of the Uzumaki-Namikaze's compound. This child was known as Naruto, Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto. Why was he sleeping on the cold floor outside of the compound he was supposed to live in? That is a very good question. Well let me explain everything, I'll start from very the beginning.
Five years ago, in this exact village, the Kyuubi no Kitsune was released from her seal and was controlled to go on a rampage and nearly destroy the great majority of the village. The seal was weak due to the fact that her host or otherwise know as a Jinchuriki, was in child labor. The seal that is placed on a cisgender female, weakens when she goes into child labor, and the masked man that was controlling the Kyuubi no Kitsune took advantage of the situation. He used his special eyes known as the Sharingan to kill the people who were watching over the young woman that was giving birth, and then freed the Kyuubi.
The Jinchuriki that was in labor was called Uzumaki Kushina , she gave birth to three beautiful children. The eldest being called Naruto, the middle child being called Mito and lastly the youngest of them all called Menma. The eldest of the triplets had bright blond hair, the bluest eyes you have ever seen and three whisker marks on each cheek. The middle child had lovely red hair and dark blueish purplish eyes. And the youngest of the three had bright blond hair, dark blueish purplish eyes
Whilst she was giving birth to her darling children, her husband was right there with her, keeping the Kyuubi no Kitsune at bay in the seal due to the fact that the seal would be weakening and the Kyuubi could escape. Her husband was called Namikaze Minato, the Fourth Hokage or otherwise known as the Yellow Flash due to his bright blond hair and his well known Jutsu that makes him move faster than sound.
Whilst Minato was keeping the Kyuubi at bay and Kushina was concentrating on giving birth and listening to the nurse, the masked man was killing the Anbu that were stationed to protect the Jinchuriki, the nurses helping her and the Fourth Hokage.
At ten o'clock on the tenth of October, the three triplets were born. The now new complete family were happy, but not for long. You see, Minato wasn't concentrating on the seal anymore because the children were born. So the seal was still weak when the masked man attacked. The masked man released the Kyuubi no Kitsune who was now under his control, in the middle of the village and she started to destroy everything in her path.
Kushina was holding Mito and Menma, whilst Minato was holding their eldest Naruto. Minato shushined to Kushina and grabbed on to her and then shushined to their house. He kissed his wife and the two youngest children and said goodbye. Kushina knew what he was going to do, he was going to seal the Kyuubi no Kitsune into their eldest son Naruto. She tried to stop him, but he shushined away before she could argue. So the new mother decided to feed the two youngest ones whilst her husband was fighting the beast, as she did that, she made a special bond between just the three of them.
Minato Harashined to the Kyuubi and placed a seal on her head and the teleported all them away from the village. He placed his eldest son on the ground in his blanket and got ready for the sealing.
Suddenly, the third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen arrived, and pushed Minato out of the way and put a seal barrier up so Minato could not reenter. Sarutobi did this because he saw that Minato was going to use a special seal that would seal the Kyuubi into his son and kill him in the process, so Sarutobi decided to use the seal instead because he had just lost his wife so he had no one waiting for him at home, he just wanted to be at peace with his lovely wife. Sarutobi finished the seal and the Shinigami came and ripped the Kyuubi's soul into two halves and ate one of the halves. Sarutobi whispered a few things to Naruto and then continued to seal the remainder of the Kyuubi into Naruto.
"Naruto, my dear child. I am so sorry, but I have to seal the Kyuubi no Kitsune into you. I believe that one day you will befriend the beast and show them love and be able to control their power. But please forgive me, this will hurt." The seal was finished and Sarutobi was crying, he had just sealed the Kyuubi into a child, a child for Kami's sake! He then smiled because the dear child wasn't crying, but giving him the biggest smile he could manage and it warmed the old mans heart. The Shinigami told the old man that it was time to go, so Sarutobi said goodbye to Naruto and with a flash of white light, the old man and the Shinigami were gone.
The barrier around Naruto was now gone, Minato shushined to him picking him up and checked the seal. Hiruzen had really done a splendid job, so he wouldn't have to redo the seal. Minato shushined back to his house with Naruto in his arms. Kushina was sleeping on the bed with the other two. Minato placed Naruto on the bed with Kushina and picked the other two up and laid them down in their cradles. "Kushina, honey. Wake up. You still need to feed Naruto." Kushina's eyes opened slowly, she blinked a few times. "Minato? H-how are you still here? I thought you were going to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto!" "I was, but then Hiruzen came and said that he should do it. Before I could stop him, he put up a barrier. He sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto. Hiruzen is now dead." Kushina let a few tears run down her cheeks, Hiruzen was like a father to her, he protected her from the assassinations that were placed on her because of her Uzumaki title... 'And now he is dead, because of my child' Said a voice in her head. "Kushina, he wanted us to live. To raise the children together. He saved the entire village from the Kyuubi by sealing it away, he is a true hero." Kushina smiled and nodded her head. "You're right Minato, Hiruzen is a hero." Minato smiled. "So Kushina, you need to feed Naruto. He is the eldest, the first born. And he still hasn't been fed, he needs food." Kushina frowned, she doesn't like this child. Because of him her father like figure is dead, plus he holds the Kyuubi and has birthmarks that resemble the beast. Yes, she did hold the Kyuubi before her son. But when she had it, it never did anything. But now because she gave birth to him, the seal weakened and she blames him. She has a plan, her plan is to make the rest of the family hate this child as well. She smiled and nodded her head. She picked up Naruto and began to feed him, she was going to put her plan into action soon, very, very soon.
Five years pass and her plan had worked. Minato thinks his eldest is a waist of time, he doesn't learn as fast as his younger siblings apparently. His siblings think of him as a weakling, so they bully him every single chance they get. They even get their friends involved, so let's just say that Ino and Sakura aren't very nice people. And Kushina, well she is just enjoying the show. But what the Uzumaki-Namikaze family don't know is that Naruto is a broken boy. He knows he holds the Kyuubi no Kitsune, he has spoken with her. She even told him her name, Kurama.
He doesn't know why the stupid people of the village would torture him, the Kyuubi attack wasn't even a Kyuubi attack. It was an Uchiha Obito attack, Kurama remembered his chakra signature from when she was sealed inside of that thing you would call Kushina. Naruto doesn't understand why the people of this village, villagers and Shinobi alike, he doesn't understand how they can't tell the difference between a kunai and a scroll.
Naruto often gets home late because of the torture session the people of the village  decided to give him, so when he gets home his parents obviously don't believe that their beloved people could do such a thing. So Kushina slaps him and takes him outside of the compound and locks the gates behind her
. "Why do you hate me so much Kushina? Is it because I hold the Kyuubi no Kitsune?" Kushina was about to laugh but she turned around to look at her son and she froze. His eyes were so...dead. She was wondering, had she done this wrong? 'No! Because of him, or rather it, Hiruzen is dead. This beast deserves everything it gets.' Said a voice that plays over and over in her head. 'You're right' She thought.  She bent down to his eye level, he was very very small for his age. She looks into his eyes and smiled, her smile and eyes were so full of venom it would make Orochinamu squirm. "You deserve everything you get you demon! You ruined my family, and I'm just returning the favor. You killed someone that I loved, so now you will suffer the hate of the hole family!" She began to leave when Naruto just laughed. She stopped dead in her tracks, she couldn't tell that it wasn't a laugh that you would let out when you hear something funny. "What's so funny, you demon?!" Naruto stood up and looked at her directly in the eyes. "I find it funny that you think it's just the hate from your family. You don't even believe me when I say the entire village tortures me, do you? Well the truth is the entire village including my own family hates me for something I didn't do! They torture me and when I get home you beat me and don't feed me. You think it's just your pathetic  hate thats aimed at me?" Whilst Naruto said that, Kurama's voice mixed with his, scaring the absolute daylight out of Kushina.
"I know you weren't lying, I just don't care about what happens to you. If anything, I'm glad that they do that to you. You aren't my son, so why should I care about what happens to you?" After that, she walked back into the Uzumaki-Namikaze estate and shut the door. Naruto was stunned, his so called mother was more of a demon than Kurama. Naruto didn't have enough energy to look for another place to sleep, so he just slept there on the floor outside of the compound again.
( End of chapter )