Chapter 7:The Crazy Moodswings Of Nathalie/Nathalie's Friends

Start from the beginning

Gakushuu frowned and the others shivered in fear.

'What....what is this?What is this pressure that I feel?Is this what I heard what Father said call 'killing intent'?!I remember Father and Auntie talking to a man who threatened Father that he will bring the school down with his money.Auntie had released this so called 'killing intent' and gave a threat to the man,scaring him off....' Gakushuu thought,watching his aunt intently.

I smiled again,before I let go of my KI,then looked at the time.

"Oh!Will you look at the time?Well!As much as I would like to stay and chat,I must be going now!Ja matane~!(See you later~!)" I winked as I bowed and handed all of their extra Math lessons back to all of them and skipped out of the room.

Meanwhile....Gakushuu and the others...

".....I am sooo not pissing her off again." Sakakibara whimpered.

"Asano...you have one hell of an aunt." Araki said as they shivered at the memory of her scary self.

(RH:Fufu~!Black Butler reference ~!)

"....." Gakushuu stayed silent as he stared at the door where his aunt had left.

It seems like he still needs to know more about his aunt....his father seems to be hiding something from him.

And he was going to find out sooner or later.

Meanwhile,with Nathalie....

"KAAAAAARRRAAAASSSUUUUMMMAAAA--KUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled,as I glomped the said stoic and stern ravenet.

The ravenet's eyebrow started to twitch.

"Nathalie....get the h*** off of me." He growled.

I blinked,before I giggled.

"Aw,you shouldn't be like that KARASUma!Haha!Get it?!'Karasu' means 'crow' in Japanese,deshou?(right?)And your name is 'Karasuma'!Just remove the 'ma' in the last part and your name will have the meaning 'crow'!" I laughed.

He sent me an unamused and irritated glare.

"Haha!Nathalie-sensei is at it again!" Maehara laughed.

No one's p.o.v.~~~

"Haha!Nathalie-sensei is at it again!" Maehara laughed.

His classmates joined in.

Nagisa sweatdropped at his childish aunt's joke.

Kayano just giggled and also sweatdropped.

Karma smirked as he went to his P.E. teacher and peeled the bluenette teacher off of the stoic and stern ravenet.

"Now,now.Nathalie-sensei, you must let go of Karasuma-sensei." He said in mock scolding.