"Okay settle down" Our History teacher said "You know the drill, grab a pencil, put your bags up front, and separate from your neighbor" 

~~~~

"Good Afternoon Ms. Carson, How are you?" 

I smiled at Mr. Walter, our Principal "Good sir, How are you today?" 

His forehead creased "Could be better" he admitted "Anyway, let's get this finalized" 

He pulled out a thick manila folder and my eyes widened

How much a delinquent was this kid? Who the Hell had a folder this big with tons detention papers falling out? 

"Since you are such a wonderful student and an excellent tutor, I've decided to pair you up with one of our schools most...unique student. Now you know every student learns differently and sometimes, one tutor's method won't work for one student but will for another. This particular student... needs the right tutor in order to succeed. And Ms. Carson, I believe you are that person" 

I was starting to worry that maybe Mr. Walter had too much faith in me. I mean, yeah I was able to boost a couple of Jocks and Cheerleaders GPA's up but I wasn't a miracle worker. After looking at this kid's file, I think the only one that could help them was Jesus, not little ol' me. 

"Mr. Walter, I'm flattered you considered me for this assignment but do you really think..." 

He waved his hand "Rosabella, I know what you're about to say and I want you to stop right there. You're an amazing tutor and I really believe you'll make a difference in this student's life" 

I was still hesitant but it didn't hurt to try "Okay, I'll try to help in anyway I can" 

He beamed "Great!" He pushed a button on his intercom "Sandra, can you send him in?" 

"Yes Sir" 

"Sir," I asked "If you don't mind me asking, who am I tutoring?" 

"You'll see in a minute" 

The door open and I felt every hair only my body stand on end. My brain turned to mush and the stupid butterflies started fluttering. 

There was only one person in this entire world that caused this reaction to happen in me. 

"Hey Sweetheart" Greyson's amused voice drifted to my ears "I told you I'd see you soon" 

~~~

HEY GUYS!!!

HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED MATES STORY!!!

UPDATES WILL BE COMING REGULARLY AND ANY QUESTIONS YOU'VE ASKED WILL BE ANSWERED SOON, ALONG WITH A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN FUTURE CHAPTERS.

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!!

GUYS, 

THIS STORY WILL KEEP YOU ON THE EDGES OF YOUR SEATS, EVEN MORE THAN "OUR STORY" 

IF YOU THOUGHT #SKADEN WERE COUPLE GOALS, THAN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. 

BEFORE YOU GO...

I NEED A NAME FOR ALL OF YOU!!

I CAN'T KEEP CALLING YOU "GUYS" FOR THE REST OF MY WRITING CAREER. 

SO IF YOU HAVE A NAME TO CALL OUR LITTLE FAMILY, THAN COMMENT BELOW!!! 

THE NAME/POST THAT HAS THE MOST COMMENTS WILL WIN AND HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM!!!

COMMENT: WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? 

COMMENT: SO FAR, WHO'S SIDE WOULD YOU CHOOSE? GREYSON, OUR LOVABLE BAD BOY OR... GARRETT, OUR ADORKABLE NERD? 

I WILL ASK THIS QUESTION LATER SO IF YOUR UNDECIDED THAT'S OKAY!!!

LOTS OF LOVE!!

~MK