Making moves

(Bam next chapter is out!)

  Anri was making her way to Mikado's as he wanted to discuss the recent events of people going missing.She hummed softly to herself before she heard a crunching sound seemingly right behind her.She spun around quickly to see a dog stepping on a plastic water bottle innocently staring up at her.Her glowing red eyes went back to their original as she sighed in relief.Out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash a gray. The dog barked before running off. Soon she felt a hand yank her backwards.Her eyes glowed once again as she allowed Saika to slash whoever was behind her.

The person laughed loudly "Sorry sweet cheeks but that little sword of yours won't work on us." More of them started surrounding her, "Did someone else possess you?" She asked as he held her sword up to defend herself."No but we did allot of research on a Saika user which helped us finally find a way to block Saika out." "Yeah it was easy to get her once we took her boyfriend she pretty much did whatever we asked." "Haruna" Anri gasped "But having another Saika user will really help us expand our research." "Yeah and with that body we might get paid extra!"

They advanced forward; Anri was pretty much shaking with adrenaline and something akin to fear. Before they could take another step Shadows pinned them to the wall. Celty stepped off her bike inspecting the scene before pulling out her PDA [Are you alright?] "I-I'm fine thank you." She bowed. [What was that all about?] "I'm not sure but can I um ask you for a favor?" [Sure] "Can you drive me to Mikado's I want to make sure he's okay.I'll explain what happened on the way." [Alright hop on] Celty created a helmet for Anri before speeding off.

Izaya sipped at his coffee looking over at the blond who was slurping at his milkshake while avoiding eye contact. "If you just wanted to get a milkshake why invite me?" Shizuo blushed before finally looking at Izaya "It's still sorta new being able to sit with you like this without getting pissed off." "Do you want me to piss you off?" "N-no!" he spluttered leaning forward to catch his drink from spilling. "Tsk tsk Shizu-chan is such a brute yet he likes sweets." "Huh? Where'd that come from?" "You're personality is so odd first your angry then you can't seem to get me out of your head." "Ah?!" He blushed more "Y-you're one to talk always pissing me off and trying to get my attention."

They were both silent before suddenly they burst out laughing "Ha yeah right Shizu-chan's just a single celled amoeba who can only have one emotion at a time." Yeah and your just an ass who has nothing better to do then annoy m-Hey wait what did you say?!" "Oh nothing my dear Shizu-chan~" Shizuo point a accusing finger at Izaya "No you said something and I want you to tell me." "Alright I was saying how much I love Shizu-chan and how your the best human being." Shizuo got even redder if that was even possible "Stupid flea saying such things!" Izaya grinned "Can always count on your reactions."

They laughed some more and enjoyed the rest of the evening together.