Chapter 50

Dean.

Then it dawns me. His previous relationship was nothing like ours from what I heard. He hasn't experienced any of this yet and neither have I which makes this so much more special, I suppose.

He's not this unreachable, perfect, always right person anymore, the more I get to see of him and his true self, the more normal and approachable he got.

"Yes, you're right.", I walk back to the center of the room where he is still standing, insecure and with a slightly lowered head. I pull his arms away from his body to wrap them around me, pressing my chest against his and brushing my lips against his.

"Sky...", he breathes out, eyes locked onto mine but switching between them and my lips. A hand sneaks around me, resting on my hips and pulling me closer to him but we're still not actually kissing.

"I think I need you.", he growls again, the vibration transferring to my own chest.

"I need you, too.", I whisper, carefully grinding against him and making him suck in a breath.

"God, I'm literally longing for you.", he chuckles with a blush, leaning his forehead against mine.

"What did you do to me?", I laugh at his statement, cupping his face with my hands.

"I don't know but I wanted to ask you the same thing.", finally his lips crash against mine and even though his arms got me in a tight grip, I still stumble backwards with Nathan's body following. It wasn't really intended but we still landed on the bed. The hard box stinging in my back.

"The stuff.", I mumble into the kiss, his fingers immediately fishing for the three things and pushing them to the side before picking me up to help me to the actual center of the bed.

I'm trembling as his hungry eyes hoover over me, hands fidgeting with my shirt and pulling it over my head in a rushed matter.

He stops, just staring at my chest for a second, slowly leaning down to kiss it. Soft kisses feeling like butterfly wings brushing past my skin with warmth making the spot he grazed with his lips tingle.

I claw my fingers into the material of his shirt, trying to pull it off as well. He helped and soon after it's joining mine on the floor next to the bed. His lips continue to give my chest attention, leaving me breathless soon after with me digging into his hair.

My mind is pretty much blank, my full concentration laying on the different spots he touched, bit or sucked on, some of them starting to flush a bright red and purple.

His hands make their way further down, skipping to my thighs and massaging them carefully. This tickled a small moan out of me which was soon sealed off with his own mouth.

The jeans are starting to get a bit tight, add painful to it and his knee rubbing against me didn't really help with that.

Soon after he tries to open the botton of my pants but he's struggling, breaking the kiss we both look down and I just now notice how shaky his hands are, fingers barely even able to grasp the small, round, metal botton.

"Hey, it's okay.", I take his in mine, leading it up to give it a kiss and smiling at him.

"I'm sorry, Sky. I'm... I haven't done it... Like this... before...I mean...", I reach up to touch his cheek receiving a trembling sigh.

"Well, neither have I so don't worry. Let's... Learn together.", this feeling, I can't describe it, can't quite grasp it but it's addicting and it makes my heart squeeze in on itself.

"I love you.", he mumbles, not giving me a chance to respond before his lips crash onto mine again. His hands are not as shaky anymore so he manages to open the button and the zipper, slowly pulling them down. Embarrassment isn't even a word that's strong enough to capture what I'm feeling. But I also don't want him to stop.