Unbelievable

I didn't think that this was how I was going to die.

The wind rushing past my ears was deafening but calming at the same time.

I closed my eyes enjoying my last seconds of life.

I suddenly hit a surface and was stunned for a second.

What confused me was that I wasn't dead.Well that might be because I landed on another gigantic leaf.What's up with all the huge plants?

I clung on for dear life when the life started bringing me right back up into the air.

"Is she ok...please,please,please tell me she is ok!!!"

I was surprised that this woman looked actually afraid that I nearly died.

"I have 3 questions for you" I was beyond angry but I was gonna act civilized.

"Where the hell am I,Who the fudge are you and why in the name of mother nature are all these plants so big and why can they move?!?!?". I screamed the last part out of frustration.

"That was actually 4 questions dear," she said that way too calmly while I was here ready to kill someone.

"Put her on the bed".I don't know who she was talking to but it must have been the leaf because I was slowly brought over to a bed made of soft grass and placed gently on it.

The lady came and sat on the edge of the bed and she looked sad for some reason.

"You're so beautiful", she said this while tears were running down her face.

"Ummm.......thank you.....but if you don'the mind me asking but who are you?".

"Oh babygirl,I am your mother".

I was silently for I don't even know how long.

When you think about it she looked just like my mom but she didn't have black hair.

"It's me Ali", as she said that her golden brown hair turned pitch black.

I believed her before that because she called me  by my nickname that she only calls  me when we are alone.

"Mama". I know I might sound like a little kid but I don't care,this was my mom and I missed her so much.

"Why.....why did you leave me", I sounded broken but I guess I was.

"Oh well I guess it's story time".I rolled my eyes at my mother's stupidity.

"OK....now where should I start?".

I gave her an impatient look and rolled my eyes dramatically.

Sorry for the late update but am trying.