The Lady

I love this song very very very much!!!!!!!!!!

Hennyways on with the story!!!!

*Alex's POV*

I woke with a warm feeling running through my veins.It felt like I was swimming in a pool of warm comfortable goodness.I never wanted to get up.

I felt something tickling my nose.I rolled over but the feeling continued.

Opening my eyes I was met with the most beautiful flower that I have ever seen.

It had white petals but the white became blue while going into the center.I was entranced by its beauty.

I reached out to touch it but it floated away like it was afraid of me.

"It's ok,I don't want to hurt you", I tried to persuade it.

It slowly came to me before putting it's head in my hand.It felt so soft and fragile.

While stroking the flower softly,memories from yesterday came flooding into my mind.

I looked around me in shock just to see........leaves and branches?

What the hell was happening?!?!?

The leaves and branches formed some sort of cocoon around me leaving no light to enter but there was still a soft green glow inside.

Suddenly it was like the thing I was in was put down somewhere.I was gonna go and peek outside when I heard a voice that made my insides shake.

"What is it?!?!?", the voice said making the leaves around me shake.

"Really,Are you sure?", I didn't hear any one reply to her first question but I was happy that her voice got lower.It was giving me a headache.

"Let me see her", I was gonna try and peek again but the branches started moving.

I was surprised by the sudden burst of light blinding me momentarily.

After rubbing my eyes,I was met with soft dark brown eyes.

The lady looked like she was shocked and didn't move or speak.

Crawling to the edge of the branches,I realized that I was in a very tall tree.

"A-Alex", the lady whispered my name and I was surprised.

Turning around to ask her how the hell she knew my name,it looked like I turned a little too hard and before I knew it,I was falling.

Thank you,thank you,thank yoooooouuuuu!!!!!

I will try and update at least twice a day.Love you!!!