Date Night

The next morning I woke up and saw Becky gone. I went downstairs and saw her dressed. She looks at me and stands.

"Hey. I'm gonna get going." She says hugging me.

"Ok. We'll have a good trip back. Stay strong." I tell her opening the door for her.

"You better kiss that boy." She winks at me and walks to her car.

I watch her pull out of the driveway and I wave her goodbye. I close the door and sit on the couch. I lay down to close my eyes for a few seconds. I'm happy to have my home to myself again but it's a little lonely now. I hear someone knock and I shuffle over to the door. I stretch and open the door. "Andy" is standing there with red roses.

"Good morning." He says smiling.

"Good morning handsome." I step aside to let him in.

He steps in with a huge smile and I close the door. I get a good look at his outfit and see he's dressed up. He hands me the roses and I bury my face in them inhaling. I hug him, thanking him, and ask what's with the fancy cloths.

"We are going on a date." He says smiling.

"You really want to?" I ask "will you be comfortable in that form?"

He nods and kisses me. I tell him to do whatever while I get ready. I rush upstairs and close my door. I pick a black dress that stops right before my knees. It hugs the waist and has two long pieces of fabric that bring up the chest piece and tie around my neck. The upper back is open and has a fake corset with ribbons, the zipper is on the side and stops at the hip. I put on a sticky black bra that hides well under the sorta deep v-cutt neck line. I put on my favorite black wedges that can be easily slipped on and off. I put on a thin bar out eyeliner and three layers of mascara. I fill in my eyebrows and brush my hair and teeth. I walk down the stairs and smexy is in his normal form, but his outfit didn't tare. He looks at me and stops to stare.

"To much?" I say shyly looking down.

He stands up and walks over to me to lift my chin with his finger. He smiles and holds my waist.

"You look beautiful." He says in a low purring voice.

"Why didn't your cloths tear like last time?" I wrap my arms around his neck, being on the stairs makes me at head level.

"These cloths are special and change with my body." He kisses my cheek and I blush.

"Let me put Bella outside and the roses in water." I kiss his neck and step off the stairs to put Bella out.

The one thing I like about wearing heels is that I walk with confidence and like I'm about to beat someone's ass. I put her out and put the flowers in a vase, putting it on the dinning room table. I turn around and catch him staring.

"Can I help you?" I say crossing my arms and putting my weight on one leg.

He smile grows and twirls his finger in the air. I twirl and the lower part of my dress flys out a little. I walk up to him and put my hands on his lower chest.

"Very, very, nice." He says leaning down to get a kiss.

I turn my head away right before he could and giggle. He chuckles and opens the door for me. I walk out and turn around too see him back in his Andy form. He stands next to me and holds out his arm, which I gladly take. We laugh as we walk to the towns dinner. We talk and laugh none stop. After that we go to the park and I ditch my heels in grass. He pushes me on the swings a little. We end up going back to his house after the sun starts to go down. My feet hurt but I don't mind. I run over to my house quickly to let Bella in and run back. He's back in his normal self.