Unwelcomed Visiter

I wake up to knocking on my door. I sit up as Bella barks and rushes to the door. I groan, I get out of bed and grab smexy's shirt. I kiss his cheek and go downstairs. I open the door and see a police man on my porch.

"Something wrong?" I ask puzzled.

"No ma'am, I just need to ask you a few questions." He says.

I let him in and he sits on my couch. I hand him a glass of water and he takes a huge gulp.

"Are you alone?" He asks.

"No, my boyfriend is here." I answer.

"Would you mind go getting him?" He asks smiling sweetly.

I nod and go upstairs calmly. I walk in the door way and see he's awake. He's laying on his back, probed up a little, smiling up at me.

"Hey babe, you seem like you need a visit from your doctor." He says rubbing himself a little.

"Andy, a police man is here, he wants to talk to us." I say in a normal voice but my face is panicked.

His smile fades and he gets up. He quickly gets dressed as I go back downstairs to see the policeman gone. I go into my kitchen and see he's there getting more water.

"Sorry, it's just so hot out." He says as sweat deeds form on his forehead and his neck.

"It's ok. Want ice?" I offer, he thinks I don't notice his bulge in his pants.

He nods as smexy come downstairs as Andy. He comes in with a warm smile and shakes the guy's hand.

"Good morning officer." He says with a smile.

"Ok, I got a lot of ground to cover so I need to know where you guys where last night between 1 and 3 pm." He's attitude changes from warm and kind to serious and harsh.

"I was working on my book because I had an idea pop in my head." I say resting my arms on the island not breaking eye contact.

"You're a writer? May I see?" He asks.

I take him to my office and pull up my book that only has four chapters done. He looks at the last opened, to see it matches up with the time frame. He looks at Andy, whose is next to me, and asks him where he was.

"I was here, but she got an idea so we had to stop our activity." He says in a annoyed voice looking at me.

I blush and look down embarrassed.

"He didn't need to know that Andy." I say as my face turns red from embarrassment.

"No, I do." He says. "I can see by your bruise." He says pointing to my neck.

"What's this for?" Andy asks as I rush to a mirror.

"There were a few murders the town over and we are asking people if they know anything or saw anything." He says.

Bella rushes in and I go to let her out.

"What about the dog?" He asks.

"She didn't act strange or bark. She was in my office so she would have known if someone was around." I
say going back to standing next to Andy.

"Ok, you two have a good day." He says putting down his glass.

We show him out and as soon as the door closes, smexy changes back. I sigh a breath of relief, smexy hugs me. I hug him back and give him a few kisses.

"That was close but he didn't suspect anything." He says.

I nod. I'm just thankful he's gone. I Lay my head on his upper belly under his chest and hugs him tighter.

"Hey, it's ok. He really didn't suspect us." He says kissing my head.

"I know. That was just scary."
I say looking up as him.

He picks me up and holds me at his level. I kiss his neck and he smiles.

"Shall I make us breakfast?" He says in a smooth voice.

I nod. He sets me on the kitchens island and starts to make eggs. I watch him and he starts the bacon. I hop down and rub his back gently. He looks at me, smiling while the bacon makes popping sounds. He turns around and picks me up again to put me on the island again. He lays me down and kisses me.

"I'd rather eat you." He says in a sexy voice.

"Mmm, later. I need to work on my book." I say as he kisses my neck followed by a disapproving bite.

I moan a little and wrap my legs around him. He nibbles my ear next.

"Not even a little taste?" He says in a sad voice.

"Maybe a little." I say and bite his neck.

He smiles and picks me up, putting me in front of the counter, having me face it. He moves the pan off the hot burner as a tentacle rubs me. I let out small moans as his hands massage my breasts through the shirt. I spread my legs, reaching behind me to rub him through his pants. He sucks my sweet spot, grinding against my hand a little. I giggle a little and stop rubbing. He growls at me, getting on one knee and lifts the shirt. I look at his with a confused look, he just smiles as he licks my womanhood. I let out small moans and his tentacle is already teasing my back entrance. I push into him a little and moan louder. He stands again and takes off his pants, quickly putting himself in. I moan, bending over and stand on my toes. Tentacles grab my arms and legs, lifting me up in the air. They move me up and own on him as I hold his shirt behind me. His hands are on my waist clawing me a little. Him and the tentacle are going rough, not seeming to let up.

"Ah! Smexy! Mm~!" I moan out as he pinches my buds.

"You like this? You're master fucking you senseless?" He says as he starts to slam into me.

I nod and moan louder in pleasure. With one final thrust he fills me up and I cum also. While he's cumming he pulls out and shoves himself in my back entrance. I yelp and moan loudly.

"Yea, take it in both holes baby. Good girl." He says as I feel his cum fill me up in the new area.

My body feels like it's burning but I love it. I pant as my thighs shake a little. He kisses my neck, he moves his mouth to my ear.

"Next time we are doing it in this hole." He says in a voice like silk as he thrusts a few to get it all out.

I moan and nod, kissing his deeply. He pulls out, takes me up upstairs, and lays me on my bed. We eat breakfast in bed as we watch tv in there. My new area has a lingering pain but I grow to enjoy it.