Tentacles

I forgot how hipper puppies are. I play with the puppy for over an hour and just when I sit down to rest it wants to play again. I ended up just leaving Nichol and it to wear each other out. I sit on the couch and watch the two play as Smexy walk in from the store.

"I'm back." He announces.

I stand up and walk over to him so I can kiss his cheek while taking a few bags. He frowns because he wants a kiss on the lips.

"Welcome back. How was it?" I ask sweetly.

"Good, pat gave me-" he trails off while looking over to the couch.

I frown my eyebrows and look over to see white tentacles wiggling in the air. I walk over to see them protruding from Nichols back. I gently put down the bags and walk over to her.

"Nichol. When did you learn this?" I ask sweetly and showing a gentle smile.

She giggles while clapping. I feel something soft brush my hand, I look down to see her handing me a stuffed animal with a tentacle. I smile and take it, holding it close to my chest.

"Thank you sweetie!" I say kissing her cheek.

The tentacles disappear as Smexy comes around the couch. I look at him and wait.

"She's getting her powers I guess." He shrugs.

"This soon?" I ask standing up.

"Yea, I think it's normal. She may not have as many as me though since you're human." He says smiling at her then picking up the bags I took.

I pick Nichol up and follow Smexy into the kitchen, the puppy following me. I put her in her high chair and pull out some soft food for her. I put it in front of her while I talk to Smexy.

"How was the store? You said that pat gave you something." I say while looking at him.

"Oh yea! He gave me some ideas for date nights. I thought it'd be fun." He says smiling at me.

"I'd like to go on one. Should we do one soon?" I ask standing up to help put away groceries.

"What about tonight, one of my brothers could watch Nichol and the- puppy!!" He yells in my ear.

I snap my head over and see the puppy is starting to squat. I rush over and pick it up, putting it outside barely making it. We watch the puppy poop and sigh in relief.

"I didn't miss this part." I say to Smexy.

He chuckles and holds me in his arms. I look over and see Nichol's head bobbing to the side and front. I chuckle and tap Smexy's arm, pointing to her. We laugh a little at her. Smexy takes her upstairs as I let the puppy in.

"You cause so much mayhem." I say at the happy puppy.

I pick him up and kiss his face.

"Mayhem... hey what about Mayhem?" I ask Smexy as he comes back into the kitchen.

"I like it." He says petting the dog and gets chewed on.

"Ok, I'll go buy a collar and tag tomorrow." I say and put mayhem down.

He runs around probably trying to find Nichol. Once he realized that she wasn't down here he barked at the stairs till I picked him up. I carried him upstairs and into Nichols room. I see her fast asleep and smile as I put mayhem down, like always he runs and lays next to her crib. I reach in and brush her cheek lightly as possible so I don't wake her up. I go back downstairs and into the kitchen to find Smexy making his lunch.

"How's your book coming?" He asks.

"Great. I sent the whole thing to my editor and I'm waiting to hear back." I say cheerfully.

"I bet it's amazing." He says pulling me close.

"You wouldn't like it." I say smiling at him as I grab his forearms.

"I still want to read it." He says chuckling.

We enjoy the peace for awhile and end up having a glass wine with our lunch.

"So what is our fight date night gonna be?" I ask sipping on my wine.

"I thought a nice movie." He answers smiling.

I smile and nod. I don't remember the last time I was at a movie. We talk and end up snuggling when we hear a thud upstairs followed by crying. We rush upstairs together and burst into the nursery to find Nichol on the floor with Mayhem licking her face. Smexy scoops her up and we make sure everything is ok.

"How did you fall out sweetheart?" Smexy asks kissing her head.

I check the window, it's still locked. I check the closet and see everything is as I left it.

"Honey." Smexy asks behind me.

I turn around and see him holding out a tentacle protruding from her back. I sigh and walks up to her.

"Is this going to be a problem?" I ask her.

She slowly calms down in Smexy's arms as I pet her head. We whip the tears away as we shower her with kisses. Smexy rubs her back and nuzzles her cheek. She giggles and kisses his chin.

"Hey! Where's mine?" I ask her.

She leans down and gives me one on my forehead. I giggle and kiss her cheek. I hear Smexy gaps and frown.

"Change time for us both." He says and hands her to me.

I see a huge wet spot on his shirt and arm. I change her quickly and give her zerbers on her belly to make her laugh after I'm done. She giggles as I pick her up.

"Let's go annoy daddy." I say.

She claps and smiles a dorky grin. I sneak into the bathroom as Smexy takes a shower, I point to the light switch and Nichol grabs it. The lights flick off and I run down the stairs as Smexy yells out my name. I sit on the couch and wait for my loving boyfriend to come downstairs in only a towel.

Sure enough he runs down the stairs in only a towel and I put Nichol down on her play mat.

"You... YOU!" He repeats but more angry.

I stand up and walk up to him. I smile and wait for him to speak.

"I almost feel in the shower!" He yells, his face turning red.

I giggle and pull off his towel.

"I knew you'd come rushing down in only a towel and I thought maybe we could have fun tonight." I purr.

His forehead wrinkles with shock at my actions. The wrinkles fade as he smiles at me, the red fades from his face. He pulls me close, kissing my neck and shoulder.

"You~." He purrs in my ear with a voice like honey.

I wrap my arms around him and bite his neck lightly. He picks me up to put me against the wall, I wrap my legs around him and kiss him deeply.

"Mm! The baby." I say.

He let's out a groan putting his head on my shoulder in defeat.

"Awww. It's ok babe." I rub is back to comfort him.

He let's me down and picks up his towel. I bite my lip while looking at his still wet body, he chuckles and pulls me close.

"You're mine later." He purrs then kisses me deeply.

I giggle, walking back to the couch. He quickly spanks my butt making my jump. I snap my head back at him as he laughs, running up the stairs.