Returning

I find the days without smexy hard and depressing. The only human contact I have is when the proxies come to my home. Other then that I just mope around me house and watch tv. It's been three days today. I'm excited for him to come back so I spent most of the day making a cake for him. I make mini him that lays flat on the cake out a fondant. I put it in the oven so no one would see it and so he wouldn't see it. I clean the house the rest of the time and Bella barks at the vacuum while I try to clean. I ended up putting her outside and she stands on the glass and barks. I go back to business. After that I sweep the places I couldn't reach then mop the floors. I let Bella back in and she searches for the vacuum. I begin to cook my lunch when someone knocks on my door. I run over and open the door getting ready to tackle smexy.

It's the doctor. He rushes by me shouting for me to close the door. I do and he sits on my couch.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried.

Me and the doctor have became close friends and kept me company while smexy is gone. He starts to take off his shirt so I turn away.

"I need your help." He says. "Do you know how to do stitches?" He asks holding his back standing back up.

"Yea, why?" I ask still not looking.

"My last victim stabbed me in the back." He goes to the kitchen.

"Ok I'll help, are you ok? Did you take medicine to help with the pain?" I rush over and he pulls out a needle and wire to stitch up the wound.

"No, yes." He pulls out a chair and I thread the needle.

The person got him on the mid back but didn't look deep enough to pass the fatty layer. I just do a simple side stitch. He groans in pain and I tell him to hold still over and over. My fingers are covered in blood at this point. I wash off my hands real quick and rush upstairs to my bathroom to get a tape and gauze. I rush back and patch him up.

"Thanks." He says.

"Just put your shirt back on." I say handing it to him.

He does and I ask him questions about his killing since he was already there. I write everything down and hide it. He leaves and I finish getting the house ready for smexy.

Everyone comes and goes but there is still no smexy. It's almost 3 am. I call quits and go upstairs to take a shower.

I undress and look at myself in the mirror as the water heats up. I brush my teeth and swish mouthwash since i can't eat or drink anything after using it. I step in and cry a little because smexy isn't back on the day he said he should have been.

'Did something happen? Is he still mad at me?'

I wet my hair and start to shampoo and condition. I think I hear the door open and close but I shrug it off. I rub the soap on my body and see the shower center move. I slowly turn around and see smexy naked behind me.

"Miss me?" He asks opening his arms in front of him.

I smile and hug him almost making us fall. I cry a little and he kisses my head.

"I missed you too." He chuckles.

"You have no idea!" I pull back and kiss him sweetly.

We finish our shower and go to my room to lay on the bed. We don't bother with cloths, we've already seen each other naked. I rest me head on his chest as he runs his long fingers through my hair.

"How was it?" I ask.

"Same old thing. They see me, scream, run, I kill and eat them." He says with a bored tone in his voice.

"Did you bring some home with you?" I ask listening to his heart beat.

"Yes, why?" He moves his head to the side to look at my face.

I look up and smile.

"Do you prefer it cooked or raw?" I ask sweetly.

"I prefer cooked." He says smiling.

"I'll be happy to cook it for you sometime." I say moving my head back down and rub the other side of his bare chest.

"You don't have to. I know it would probably be traumatizing since you're cooking your own kind." He says kissing my head.

I laugh.

"No it wouldn't. People eat people all the time, might as well embrace you do." I chuckle.

"Name a few." He says laughing.

"Papua in New Guinea, The Ganges River in India, Nuku Hiva in the French Polynesia, and the guy who ate the homeless mans face in Miami Florida." I say sitting up and looking at him smiling.

He pauses.

"You know, I'm scared you know all this and wonder what you did while I was gone." He chuckles "but I'm also a little turned on."

I get on his lap and he rubs my thighs.

"So?" I ask putting my hands on his chest.

"I guess, I suck at cooking anyways." He says.

I lean down and rest my head on his shoulder. He moves his hands to my back and rubs my spine. Bella jumps on the bed and I look at her.

"Bella, off." I say in a annoyed voice.

She gets down and lays next to the bed. I lay next to him again and he smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"I've thought of you a lot while I was gone." He says and kisses me sweetly.

"Hmmm, maybe I should show you what I thought of while you were gone." I say kisses his neck.

"Please do." He says.

I kiss him deeply and we make it rough and slow. We didn't stop till it was 5 in the morning. We fall asleep and I swear I see police lights driving down our street. I shrug it off and fall asleep with smexy's arm around me holding me close to his body.

If we keep doing this so often I'll end up pregnant.