Chapter 33

Jessica Pov

"Jessica look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you but.-" I cut him off.

"Just forget it happened. Why are you here?" I asked a little mad.

"But I don't because it was the day I-" I cut him off again.

"Why do you want to remember that. I said forget it." I said.

"Because it was the day I fell in love with you. I didn't relize it and I remember how you changed my life for the better. So please come back home and we can-" I cut him off.

"First of all, How do you know I still love you. Second I think you should've of thought about it when I was there because third of all I'm not moving back. I like it here better anyways." I said almost shouting.

"I'm sorry. Please just-" He said but of course I cut him off again.

"No. Stop lying to me I hate it." I said. I was almost about to cry.

"I'm not lying please..." He trailed off. He walked up to me but I stepped back. I had my hands covering my face. I ran to my room not caring about anything.

Mike Pov

Wonder what that was. I'll ask Sarah later. I went to my room and went on my phone seeing that I have some unread messeges. From Jasmine.

J- Hey baby. I was thinking we should get back together.
J- Hey.
J- R u ignoring me.
J- Can u stop.
J- Can't u see I'm trying.
J- Hello.

Ugh annoying. I should just block her. Or tell Sarah. I don't know. Just then I got a text. From Sarah. Speak of the devil.

S- hey srry about that. but we'll be there tomorrow
M- np.
S- kk. love ya
M- Love u.

She's perfect. I ended up going to sleep.

Lily Pov

Ruben. Ruben. Ruben. Why does that name sound so familiar. I remeber someone said that name. Oh ya Jessica did- JESSICA'S BEST FRIEND/CRUSH. THE ONE THAT BROKE HER HEART.

I need to talk to her.

"Hey do you want me to leave and come back later?" Isaac said. Isaac is my crush. We became friends not to long ago.

"Oh no. Lets just play some bored games." I told Isaac, Nicole, and Jackson.

"Oh ok. I like bored games.." He said. Nicole gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and got a game.

~After the game~

Wel all went to sleep in the living room. I love sleeping on oyr carpets. They are way better then the couch.

Jessica's Pov

I laid on my bed until I heard a knock at the door.

"Go away." I said.

"It's your sister." Sarah said.

"What?" I asked.

"He wants to talk to you." She said.

"I don't." I said.

"Ok..... Get some sleep." She didn't even questioned my decision.

I got into some more comfortable clothes. I cried myself to sleep. Why do people lie. I dreamed of him leaving me. Again.