Chapter 10

Sarah Pov

I got a call from Mike. I ignored it and text Al.

S- Hey. Didn't feel well so I went home early.
A- It's OK. I'm busy after school for a project. But if I didn't have to do it then I would of came over. Sorry.
S- It's ok. See ya when I get better.
A- Love u babe.
S- Love u too.

I went to sleep again and woke up to a knock on the door. I got up and didn't bother to see who it was. I open the door to see two people making out. I looked closely to see it was Mike and Jasmine. I was about to shut the door but I couldn't move. I saw another figure and it looked like me walking home from school. How can this be. I'm right here. I thought. I then see that Jasmine goes up to the figure who looks like me and pushes her down. Mike just laughed. I tried moving to help her up but then everything went black. That's when I woke up.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it. When I opened it I saw Mike. He looked worried. I ran to the bathroom because I needed to throw up. He followed. He got my hair and held it for me. When I was done I rinsed my mouth. I went to go to my room but almost fell. Luckily Mike caught me. He picked me up bridle style and carried me to my room. He cuddle me and it seem he didn't care if he got sick.

Mike Pov

When I put Sarah in her bed I felt her head. It's burning. I cuddled her and didn't care if I got sick. I lied there with her until we both fell asleep. If she's still sick tomorrow I'll stay here. I'll ditch. As a best friend. That is. I thought. I had a dream where she was crying over Al and me. Al broke up with her. And I left her alone..... To........die....... I woke up crying.

"What's wrong?" Sarah said waking up. I hugged her like I never seen her before. "What's wro--" I interrupted her.

"I'll never leave you so.... please..... Please.... Please don't leave me. Please." I said crying still.

"I'll never leave you. You're my best friend." She said. My heart broke when I heard her say best friend. But that's what we are.

I smiled and she hugged me. I felt her head and it was still warm. I pushed her down to lay down. She looked confused.

"You need rest. I'll go make some chicken noodle soup for you." I said getting up. She grabbed my shirt.

"Please don't go." She said in kinda a whisper.

"But you need to eat something. I'll be back." I said. I got up and made chicken noodle soup. It was almost done. I went up to her room to tell her that it's almost done.

She was sound asleep. I walked over to her and kissed her head. "Goodnight." I said. I went downstair to finish lunch or dinner. I walked up with her food. Walked in and she's still sleeping. Darn it. Why is she so dang beautiful. I thought.

I woke her up and gave Sarah her food. She thanked me and ate. I sat down and did some homework.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked.

"Ya in a minute. I'm just making sure you eat first." I said still doing my homework.

"Kk. Whatcha working on?" She asked.

"Our project." I said.

"Shot. I forgot about that let me help yo--" She got out of bed and almost fell. I ran to her just in time to catch her. I put her back to bed. "No I'm fine. I need to help you."

"It's fine get some rest." I said. She kept on refusing but she finally fell asleep. I finished 1/4 of the project. I saw her asleep still. I got in bed with her and turn off the light. I kissed her forehead and cuddle her. Soon after she did the same.

"Goodnight beautiful." I said and fell asleep.