Chapter 30

Mike Pov

I woke up to my sister jumping on me.

"Wake up!!!" Lily said still jumping.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

"No.... Sarah has been calling you.... Idiot." Lily said and ran out the room. I jumped up and grabbed my phone.

3 miss calls from Sarah. 14 unread text messeges from Sarah. 

She wasn't kidding. I dailed her number.

S- Heyo.

M- Hey you called.

S- Ya.

M- What's up.

S- Now I forgot. Thanks.

M- Sorry. I was asleep.

S- It's fine but get ready for school.

M- Ugh...

S- Bye. Love ya.

M- See ya. Love you too.

She hung up and I got ready for school.

~·~Time Skip to Winter Break~·~
~·~Aka Christmas~·~

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

"Lily get off. It's winter break." I said.

"Guess again." A familier voice said. I look up and see Sarah. Here. Now. I think it's a dream. "I know you think you're dreaming but you're not. See." She pinched me and I jumped up.

"Oww." I said. She just laughed.

"I missed you sooooo much." She said hugging me. Of course I hugged back.

"Same." I said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

"I woke him up." She said and I saw Nicole, Jessica, and Lily just sitting at the dinning table. Jessica just laughed.

"It's because he likes you." Jessica said. My parents went on a business trip for Christmas. So it was just me and Lily.

Sarah sat down pulling me next to her. Lily got up and started breakfast with Jessica helping her. Soon their was a knock at the door. I started getting up but Nicole beat me to it.

"It's just Jackson." Nicole said getting the door. Jackson is her boyfriend. We've became friends since he moved over here for Nicole. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm guessing Nicole and Sarah introduced their self well I was asleep. Nicole introduced him to Sarah. Sarah told me she was just visiting until Christmas was over 'cause she has late work to finish for school and her job.

We chattered for bit until Jessica and Lily came out with chocolate chip pancakes. After we were down we started to play games. After a while it started to snow. Lily ran out side without a jacket.

"Lily put on your jacket first!" I said getting both of ours. With everyone right behind us.

"Wait for us!" Nicole said.

Sarah jumped on me making us both fall. Next thing I knew Jackson threw a snowball at me.

"Oh no you didn't." I said making one.

"Oh yes I did." He said. I threw one at his face. Everyone started laughing.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!" Lily screamed. " I call Sarah on my team." She said pulling Sarah with her.

"No I get Sarah. You can have Jessica." I said.

"No I get my sister." Jessica said. Nicole laughed and grabbed Jackson arm.

"I think I'll stick with my boyfriend." She said.

"Fine come on Jessica. We'll bet them anyways." Lily said. Sarah laughed and pulled me to make a snow fort.

We started the snowball fight after we were down with the fort.

"You're going down Mike and Sarah!" Jessica and Nicole yelled.

"Why are you ganging up on us!" Sarah said. Jessica and Lily ended up winning.

We went inside for some hot coco that Sarah made. Her hot coco was heaven. We went to play video games until dinner which Sarah was making. I decided I'll help her out.