Chapter 19

Jessica Pov

We sat done and found something to watch. We chose Finding Dory. It's my favorite move. I sat on the floor and they sat on the couch. Even though there was room I love sitting on the floor. I looked up to see them cuddling. I ignored it so I can talk to her later. Soon Mike got a call. Me and Sarah looked at each other and paused the movie.

"Hey I have to go. My mom couldn't find a babysitter for Lily." Mike said.

"Oh..... Why don't you bring her over. She loves me. More than you." Sarah said laughing.

"Shut up." He said.

"Make me." She said. She got up and ran with Mike chasing after. They do look like a couple. Wonder if he likes her too. I'll ask later. I thought.

"Who's Lily?" I asked.

"Oh it's my little sister. She is 7 years younger than me. Making her 9 now almost 10." Mike said.

"Oh." I said.

"So you bringing her over or no." Sarah asked.

"I'll ask." He said. Soon he left and hugged both of us goodbye.

I grabbed Sarah arm when he left. I pulled her to my new room and sat her on the bed. She looked confused until I explained everything. School and here.

"Oh. That's just how we play around. We're friends. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you asked him he would say the same thing." She sounded a little sad.

"Sorry. It's just...... It does look like you guys are flirting........ Even though you haven't seen your boyfriend today you shouldn't do that. That's what happened with me...... I'm just worried for you..... I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did." I said sitting next to her with my hand on her back. She smiled a little and we heard a bump downstairs. Then there was voices.

"We're home mom! What's for dinner!" A little girls voice said. Sarah laughed.

"Have manners or you'll be like your dad! Eating outside!" Sarah yelled back.

"I'm just playing! Just kick out dad not me!" The little girl said.

"HEY!!" Mike yelled. We all laughed.

"Just how we play around. Mike's the dad, I'm the mom, and Lily is the daughter. Just our little joke." Sarah said and walked downstairs.

"Well it is funny." I said following her. Soon the little girl jumped on Sarah and said,

"Sarah. Mike's being mean. He's not letting me hang out with you guys." The little girl said.

"You're so mean. I like seeing Lily. More than you." Sarah said. Mike pretend to look offended. I laughed and the little girl looked at me.

"Who's that?" The little girl said.

"Oh that's my older sister Jessica. Jessica this is Lily. Say 'Hi.'" Sarah said intruducing us. I waved. She waved and went behind Sarah.

"I thought you didn't have a sister?" Lily said.

"Well she's my half sister. I found out about a week ago." Sarah said.

"Oh. Is she nice?" Lily asked.

"Yes." Sarah said.

"You're pretty." Lily said.

"Thanks. You are too." I said.

"Thanks." Lily said.

We rewind the movie and watched it. Lily ships them 'cause she told me and we got along pretty well. She told me she doesn't like Mike's girlfriend. I asked "Why."

She said "Because she's mean. She hates me and I told big brother but he said I'll get use to her and told me stop making stuff up. And I know he likes Sarah because they act like a couple and whenever I talk about her he blushes." I sat there and listened to her. I'm going to tell Sarah. Not about him liking her just about his girlfriend. We all past out after a couple of movies. Me and Lily moved the coffee table and fell asleep on the floor. Mike and Sarah took the couch.