Chapter 5: No way, No win!

Hey, guys! I kind of rushed this chapter a little bit because of school projects that I have to keep working on. Sorry about that. But don't worry, I will write more in a deeper sense for the next chapter. 

Anyways, please read & review! :)

Inside the cave lies the group members of the Akatsuki surrounding themselves in a circle as they are ready to prepare for the upcoming ritual. 

"You're late. Prepare it immediately," said the leader in a hologram state. 

"The jinchuriki was stronger than I thought, yeah," Deidara replied coolly as he and Sasori were bringing the red-haired Kazekage forward to the front of the center. 

Then, the leader summoned a giant statue of a humanoid monster form, commanding. "Assemble... Now, let us begin this. From this point onward, it'll take three days and nights to complete it. Everyone also be mindful of your real bodies. Okay, now Zetsu, use your real body as a lookout. Use your largest range."

"I know. Three days, eh? With Orochimaru gone, shouldn't we expect it to take a bit longer?" One of the Akatsuki members asked logically.

"If you really think so, then let's get started already," the Akatsuki leader suggested and made a seal jutsu with a complete nine illusion dragon seal. 

"An enemy from the hidden leaf is approaching our hideout. He appears to be very skilled. His name is Gai Mighty," the white Zetsu informed them.

"Who's that?" One of them asked curiously.

"He's a jounin from the leaf village that uses only taijutsu. He's quite talented, so take care not to underestimate him," the leader pointed out. 

"I'll use that jutsu."

"Let me go instead. I've had a hard time finding my jinchuriki and I've been starting to get irritated."

"No. I will go. I have a personal vendetta against that man."

"Indeed. After all, that jutsu is suitable for you as you have a large amount of chakra even for this organization, Kisame," the leader said impressively. 

"Oh well, finally," the shark-faced man said smirking with excitement. He quickly disappears out of the hologram state and back into his real mind consciousness. He opened his eyes sharply and recognized Gai's team arriving in a minute and out of the forests trees to confront him. "Ah, looks like the bizzare beast is as dumb as one as well. Well, at any rate, I'd better refresh your memory..."

Neji and Tenten uses their own techniques and new ones to encounter Kisame's attacks. However, the jutsus became futile to him. 

"Damn... I missed," Tenten cursed under her breath in annoyance, smoothing out the paper scroll. 

On the contrary, Kisame was hiding below the water with half of his face covered, remarking. "Those pesky little brats. An extreme nuisance." 

"That aquatic ninjutsu and that huge sword... You must be..." Gai examined the Akatsuki member to search for a familiarity in his figure and knew who it was.

"It seems you have finally remembered me," Kisame said in awe. 

"Someone I've met before," Gai muttered with his eyes narrowed at him.