Chapter One

I woke up felling worst than ever clunching on to my stomach as i opened my eyes slowly as the white light in the room blinded me , i waited a couple of seconds to get my sight back as i sat up slowly whimpering in pain. I looked around the room it was white , with a beautiful gold curtains.

"Where im i?" i asked myself as i got out of the bed i looked at my clothes i had a patience dress. " Im at a hospital ?!" i took the needles of my arms and slowly walked towards the door, as i opened the door i saw doctors and nurses rushing away and some walking patience down the halls.

"Excuse me mam you should be laying down on your bed " i turned around to face a doctor about 20 with blue eyes and dark black hair.

I looked at the doctor confused as he walked me back to my bed. I layed in my bed as he sat on a chair next to me as i held my stomach.

"So you are a pregnant female rouge?" he asked as he look at my file , i bit the bottom of my lip holding back my tears as the memories flash back. The doctor looked as of he was mindlinking someone but i didn't pay attention.

"Is my baby okay " he looked at me conserned as he smiled.

"Yes he is okay you are a little early for the baby to grow but or female wolfs the baby grows fast but rigth now yours is okay but not growing yet." i looked worried it might be because i got rejected.

"Doctor - w-who brought me here who found me ?" the tone in my voice could give it off that i was rejected by my so called mate.

" The Alpha of this territory and his betas brought you here after they were going around checking the territory." he sounded like a nice person.

" They will be coming to see you here in a little bit to ask you some questions , i advice you to take things easy and remmember as much as possible Miss Hazel" i took his advice as i nodded in agreedment. 

Minutes past by as i sat on the hospital bed holding my belly as i rubbed it slowly in circles humming a song as memories cam rushing to my head as i started to sniff tears streaming down my face while i looked out the window , i didn't notice that someone came into the room when i heard a foot steps walking in the room and closing the door. Two built man stood infront of me one with blowned hair and brown eyes that looked like a beta and the other man was more built and handsome with black hair and green eyes. He looked conserned about me as he smelled the air his hair on his arms stood up.

"Hazel Marie , i am zack beta of the The Red River Pack and this here is Alpha-" he was cut off by the alpha as he said his name to me his cold green eyes staring into mines not moving.

"I am Alpha Wilson" he took a step foward as i held my stomach in protection and growled at him lowly.

"Its alright i wont hurt you i promise "i growled lowly at the alpha taking a step foward towards me , i was hurt  was rejected by an alpha i didnt want an alpha neir me.

"p-please stay away y-you dont understand" i said lowly

He understood asnd backed up a little "we just want to know how you trassed past my territory and what happen to you" he nicely.

"F-fine "

"Your going to tell us "

"Yes i am "

"Okay start from the beggining " 

Flashback --------------------------------

"hunny" i walked out of the showered with a towel wrapped around my body as i held the pregnacy test behind my back.

"yes what you got behind your back" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"im pregnant" as soon as i said does words i heard a deep growl errupt from his chest as he stood up and snached the pregnancy test from my hands as he looked at it and threw it away.

I stepped back afraid as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. " I dont want a child from you ,you pathetic girl" he growled as i whimpered pushing him off of me. i heard footsteps run up the stairs as his mother and father and family were their hearing everything.

" b-but im your mate " a tear slid down my cheeck as i saw a girl walked towards him and grab his hands.

"he wants a child from me you pathetic luna " my eyes watered as i look at everyone in shock.

" I Alpha of the Dissension pack Reject Hazel Marie from this pack and from luna possition forever" his words hurt i could feel my heart sink as i rushed putting clothes on n packing a bag of clothes.

" bye bye bitch " his new girl said as i ran out of the territory into the woods.

End of the flashback-------

I was now in tears shivering from saying what happen to me at my own pack and how i got rejected, the alpha stood up an grabbed a napkin and soflty handed it to me as i grabbed it and wiped my eyes and looked at him.

"Thank you Alpha "

"Your welcome , would you like to come with us to my pack you wouldn't want to be a rouge out here miss hazel"

a long pause as i took my time to think.

"y-yes but in one condition"

"what is it miss hazel"

" p-please don't contact my pack or my so called alpha"

" I wont i promise "

He helped me into the car as we drove to the his pack house while he was driven i dozed of to sleep.

she meets someone neww!!!!1 what do you guys think would she fall for this alpha who knows they might me mates they might be not lol we will see comment and vote guys

bye bye ****wolph 💜