Who?

Stevens pov

After we all had our very emotional moment, I went to my sleeping bag and was going to try to get my toothbrush. When it wasn't there, Amethyst walked up and asked: "Hay Steman what you looking for?" I was searching through my bag, and I couldn't find my toothbrush. I got up and sighed "My toothbrush is gone." Amythest laughed and said, "So you are sad about a toothbrush?" I only shooked my head and said: "This is not any ordinary toothbrush, this toothbrush was handcrafted to destroy all cavities and to crush bacteria." Amythest just looked at me confused and asked: "Isn't that what all toothbrushes do?"

"Yes, but this is mine, and I don't have another one," I answered, "Why not just use your finger?" Amethyst asked, "Well I just want it." I said, She laughed and said. "Well, let's go get your toothbrush."

We walked past the barn Pearl, Garnet and mom were working on the last parts of the drill. Just as me past the barn We hear someone calling us."Wait where are you going!" amethyst and I turned around to see peridot running towards us. "We're going to get Steven his toothbrush." "Can I come?" Peridot asked us. "Why?" I asked She turned to the barn and said: "I don't like being the only small one." I just laughed and said well come on.

We warped to the temple, and it was dark outside after I got my tooth brush I realized that dad was still at the car wash and I went to go see him with Amethyst and Peridot. When we got there, the car wash was closed. "Guess he's not here?" Peridot asked I shooked my head saying ya but I know where he is. We went to the back of the car wash, and it was dark. We could barely see even with the lamppost on the adjacent sidewalk. Peridot held onto my arms shaking saying "I have a bad feeling about this." Amethyst just laughed saying you always have bad feelings about everything." Peridot yelled at Amethyst saying "What no I don't!" Amethyst just looked at peridot saying "Really, What about the time Steven and I took you to the big donut?" Peridot was, even more, frighten saying "Donots are Evil! Why else do they have a hole in them?"

Just as I was about to answer her, we saw Dads van. It looked like mom was with him, but dad seemed sleeping while mom put him on a mat and then she was about to press a button when I asked "Mom?" Peridot put her hand on my mouth shaking. And amethyst was confused. The figure turned around and looked at the three of us. Saying " Ow hello I did not see you there. Do you now Greg?" She asked us. "What?" Amethyst asked. Peridot was shaking saying "n-no we d-don't let's go." Peridot was dragging us. "What are you doing!" Amethyst and I yelled, Peridot just whispered into our ears saying please just trust me. Mom just said, "So you are the peridot assigned to the Earth mission." Amethyst got out of Peridots grip saying "Yes you know this. She is helping us build a-" Peridot Grabbed Amethyst's mouth saying "be quiet!" Mom just walked forward saying "Please continue."

I am so confused I looked up at her and asked, "Don't you already know all of this?" she just walked forward and said, "Yes but my memory is foggy." Amethyst just laughed and said "Oh I get it hahaha. You are just joking well ok, I am Amethyst your most powerful soldier, This is Steven your son the chosen one said to bring balance to the Force, and this is Peridot our new Allie she is also known as Green Diamond. Peridot walked back shaking. While amethyst and I were laughing. Mom Raised an Eyebrow saying "Son?"

Amethyst and I looked at each other confused Saying "Wha." Mom Then looked at peridot slowly walking away then back at us saying "Thank you for making my job so much easier." " Amethyst and I laughed "Hahaha your welcome." Mom then threw her sword, and it pierced amethysts chest just missing her gem. She looked up at mo mom then poofed I fell on the ground shaking "Wha- why would you do that?" she grabbed amethyst gem then put it in this weird box. She walked up to me and grabbed my shirt picking me up. I looked right into her eyes. "She only said I am going to have fun breaking you." She said with a malicious smile. Then it hit me "You are not my mom." she laughed saying "what was the first clue?" I then yelled saying "Peridot Run!" I couldn't turn to see her run. I hope she listened to me this time. Roses eyes flashed, and It made my pass out.

Peridots pov

"Peridot run!" Steven yelled at me to run while this Rose Quartz held him. I got up and ran so fast that I fell, twice. So I resorted to running on all fours. I couldn't go to the temple and lead her there, so I ran into the town to try to lose her. It started to rain heavily and thunder I Went in and out of alleyways and through streets and into a couple of walls along the way. I then leaned on a building breathing heavily saying "I-I think I lost her." Then I heard a voice "lost who?" I got so scared that I jumped and smacked my head off the side of the roof. I curled up into a ball saying "don't shatter me!" I was also crying. "What! I'm not going to shatter you! What ever that means." I look up to see the human Steven called Satie. I got up and thought "If this is Satie then that means." I slowly turned around to see a big donut mascot on the brick wall while lightning strikes behind us. I then jumped and hit my head on the wall again.

Sadie ran up to me and asked: "Are you ok!" I looked up at her. painting. I got up quickly and grabbed her shoulders asking "How do I get to Stevens barn?!" She smiled and said "ow you must be lost. She pointed down the road and said go down that way until you reach the exit. It should be on your left. I ran and said, "Wow thanks!" I ran faster than I ever had in my life. I almost got hit by three cars and fell into the mud, but I couldn't stop. I kept thinking what horrible things must be happening to Steven. When I got to the barn, I was limping and covered in mud. I couldn't move, and I fell down. Looking up from the dirt I could see the barn doors open, but I couldn't see anybody inside. So I tried to muster up all the strength I had left by saying "h-help." But I could barely hear it. I was so tired that my face hit the mud and the rain fell on top of me I-I couldn't move and I just laid there crying. While It thundered around me.

Roses Pov

It was raining so hard that we had to cover the equipment. Perl, Garnet and I we all in the barn while the door was open so when Steven, Amethyst, and Peridot returned they could run into the barn. Pearl was distraught she was pacing back and forth through the barn saying, "They should've been back by now." "Their fine Pearl, Steven probably wanted to get some donuts." I said Pearl Replied "The Big Donut should be closed by now, Shouldn't it?" Pearl asked Garnet.

Garnet adjusted her shades saying "I can't see them." just after that,

I looked outside at all the rain saying "its a very bleak night." Pearl stopped walking and looked outside like she saw something. "What is it, Pearl?" I asked Garnet looked out side to. "I thought I saw someone." Garnet and I got up to the edge of the barn door with pearl to try to see past the rain. We stood there for five minutes just as we all we about to turn around there was a flash of lightning that brightened up the barn and field and I saw Peridot laying in the mud. I ran out to her and Garnet, and Pearl followed.

I kneeled and picked Paridot up. She opened her eyes and looked at me and simply said, "S-Steven." in a hushed tone then went limp and poofed. I picked her gem up, and Pearl was covering her mouth, and Garnet was in shock. I then looked up at the Road, and the lighting lit up beach city.