i

I bit down on my lip, a bit harsher than I'd intended. My eyes were focused on the underwear pulled down to my knees.

Blood.

Tears pricked at my eyes but I forced them back, telling myself that boys don't cry.

Quickly I ran back to my bedroom and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear. When I got back to the bathroom, I hurriedly kicked off the dirty ones and put on the new ones.

I then dug in the cupboard under the sink, looking for the slim packet I hated having to use. I ripped it open and stuck it on, then pulled up my jeans and flushed the toilet.

After washing my hands, I took the dirty underwear gingerly between my fingers and walked to the laundry room, where I could hear my mother whistling. "Eomma?" I said quietly, hovering in the doorway.

My mother looked up from where she was folding clean clothes and smiled. "Hi, sweetie. What's up?"

I showed her the underwear, my eyes casted towards the tile floor. "Sorry..."

My mother clicked her tongue. "Oh, honey, it's okay to make a mess. It happens to every girl. I'll get them clean, okay?" She pressed a kiss to my forehead and ruffled my hair, and I didn't miss the small frown on her face as she looked at me. "I still don't think that haircut suits you. You're going to grow it back out, right?"

I backed away. "I have to go work on homework," I muttered as I bolted for the stairs.

Once I was safely in my room, I closed the door and locked it behind me.

I walked to my desk and flopped down in the chair, turning my laptop on. Within a few moments the screen came to life, my background image of my dog and I meeting my eyes. I smiled sadly and logged in, opening up the familiar blue website. After typing in my username and password my feed appeared, posts and images all over my screen.

I clicked on the 'text post' button at the top of my screen and began typing, letting out the feelings that were coursing through me at that moment. I didn't have that many followers on Tumblr, only a few hundred, but all I really used it for was to let out feelings of dysphoria so I didn't care how many people even saw my depressing posts. They likely only followed me for the occasional dog pictures I'd reblog and fandom stuff.

After posting, I minimized the page and opened Microsoft Word, getting to work on my homework. Soon I got bored and reopened Tumblr, refreshing the page. I clicked on my inbox tab, seeing a little circle with a '1' on it.

anonymous: hello! i just seen your recent post and wanted to make sure ur okay? if u ever need to talk i'm available:)

I quirked my brow, my hands quickly typing out a reply.

jungkookie: hi anon ( ^ω^ ) thank you for the kind message, although u realize u would have to come off anon to talk, right? ahah

After pressing send, I scrolled mindlessly through my timeline, reblogging some posts I found funny or cute. When I got bored, I refreshed my page and immediately my eyes flashed to my inbox. A '3' was displayed on the icon again. I quietly giggled to myself as I read the messages.

anon: shit u right
anon: ur lucky ur cute or i wouldn't do this
anon: here we go

I waited, a small smile tugging at my lips. After a minute another message appeared in my inbox, but this time not anonymously.

cupoftae: hi hello it is me

Before replying I opened up the blog, my heart instantly skipping a beat when I saw the profile.

Instantly I hit follow

Instantly I hit follow. My hands flew across my keyboard, typing out a response to the cute boy apparently named Taehyung.

jungkookie: shit ur cute too