14th April 2011

Log 104/365
L.Murphy

Today is the day when the Blood Moon will rise. From what I've been told by a certain Hunter, the Kasha had them all hidden in an old underground, ready to rise and fight. Selene's forces seemed to have double in strength because the last I heard, they were unable to leave and that includes Elise and Jordan.

Apparently Reece is down there too and I don't know how I feel about that. Something about him isn't right and I hope it's not just jealously talking. Really, he played his cards perfectly and I hope Elise isn't fooled. I'm not. I've said before, I shouldn't have let her get under my skin, I had things planned out and then they got really complicated. I just hope I can get her trust back, I don't deserve it, but I can't let her walk out of my life without trying and especially not with that Slayer.

Once Sonia is done here, we're going to go to the site their planning on opening the portal at. It's out of the way, in some old farm lands that have been left to ruin. All the fae here can sense the magic in the air, even I feel uneasy. It's like even nature knows something unnatural is about to happen. I also heard there was a raid at the Academy last night, the pelt of the former Lord Alpha was taken from the display cabinet in the foyer. Thankfully no one was killed, though a few final years did get badly injured. I don't know what they'd want with it, but I don't like the fact they have it.

We're not going to let them win this, as long as Elise and Jordan are left in the underground and out of her claws, we have a chance and I have to go, I think Alfie just woke up.