17th February 2011.

Dear Bob,

Who knew Slayers, one of the most antisocial out of all us could be so… fun?

Doesn’t matter though, Reece is... history.  He went from dickhead to Perve and then Mediator before ending up as a library study buddy and finishing as one nighter all in a twenty-four hour period.  And he finished well ;)

And Logan? Still alive, still has both his balls (I think) and we have… made up? He thinks my brother got it wrong about me. I dont know exactly what was said, but I can guess. He also thinks that I can't reject who i am anymore. Doens't stop me from imaginging the day I can walk away. I'll find Jordan, solve the mystery and shove it in their faces before running off and hiding on a desert island somewhere warm. Maybe I can take Alfie with me?

Alfie is getting BIG.

Otherwise boring day. I don’t even know why I am still writing in you, but since I decided to take you out the trash – it’ feels like something I have to do.

I did sit in on a few classes. Hannah and Kayla are kind of cool. I hope they don’t die to soon after leaving. Their fantasy of being BFFs made me laugh. I had a friend like that, I never saw her again after graduation and just before Jordan disappeared, she was listed on the missing notices. BFF forever only lasts during high school.

Did some research on shifter blood and vamp fangs but nothing has ever come up of the two together. I even went and searched through some witches memoirs.

Alfie’s enclosure should be ready by tomorrow. I don’t know what they have working for them here, but after Snake Guys consultation it’s practically happened over night. I think he is going to love it. He has an obsession with the shower, which is hilarious and well, I’m not going into it anymore. It doesn’t matter. This is all for me and well, I have enough video and pictures on my phone.

Once I leave I’m going to the fae’s last location, where Jordan found the demons and the Apopyth Alfie came from. Maybe there is a clue there and in the letter he said he was going north.

We’ll see…

Elise Bunting.
(/\ got laid last night)