26th March 2011

26/03/2011
R.Black

We lost the snake. The Tracker isn’t talking me to because the Hunter called me not him and he also blames me for the snake getting away from us. The last part is fair. If Alfie sensed his master, I told him to go to her. Really, I had hoped to keep up with him, but we discovered a few more things about that demon. He was able to channel the Trackers fae’s power to transport and disappeared. The fae was left too weak to locate him and just like that, he’s gone. Our only real lead to the Hunter, gone. His timing couldn’t be worse as barely an hour later, we were set upon by seven shifters.

I’m not just learning about demons now, I’m learning new things about myself too.

My agility has improved, so has my speed. I heal quicker than before.

I don’t understand any of it and the only person I want to speak to about it, isn’t here. I need to find the Hunter. I know she can help me, more than just by silencing the constant thoughts that hound me. Now that I have been able to sleep, I wish to stay awake. It’s all a haunting montage, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her bared flesh calls to me. So soft, warm – alive. I get to taste her, drain her of the syrup of life so red and succulent. She doesn’t fight, she does it all willingly, more so than the night I had pulled her into my room. She wants me to have her. She wants to fix me, help me.

I don’t understand it, yet there is one thing I am positive about. The Hunter can fix me and I just hope she can before the vampire wins, because I don't know how long I can keep fighting it for.

Help, please help me Elise.