Its A War Zone 2

We made it to the drop ship and hid in the bushes. I saw a lot of people dieing all around us. I had to pull my self together, I want so badly to help them but not all of us are heroes.

"Okay, I run first then you. Once we make it the drop ship we close the door."

"Sounds good. On a count to three. One"

"Two"

"Three!"

I ran as fast as I could to the drop ship and wait for Bellamy. Clarke and Finn came next to me. Clarke saw Bellamy and told me that he was never going to make it.

"Like hell he isn't. Bellamy run!"

He grabbed a gun and started running. But one of the grounders saw him an attack. The grounder kept punching and beating him.

"He's killing him"

"NO, BELLAMY FIGHT!!" I tryed to run after him but Clarke held me down. "LET ME GO. I HAVE TO SAVE HIM HE'S GONNA DIE!!!"

Finn got up and took a gun from another boy and ran to help him.

"NO FINN!!"

But it was to late they both fought for their lives. I can't remember anything after that. Only that I was dragged away. I was a mess, I had tears coming down my cheeks like water falls. I try to stand but it seem as if I couldn't. I felt like I couldn't do anything.

Clarke closed the drop ship but before it closed all the way Anya rolled in and had her weapons out. Before she could get up I jumped on her and was beating the crap out of her. Others joined in but Clarke pulled me off and stopped the others.

"We are not grounders!"

"Well I'm half!" I tryed to jump at her again but Clarke stopped me again.

"JASPER NOW"

Jasper pressed a few buttons but nothing happened. He then took the lamp and started it again. There was a big boom, I closed my eyes and held my tears.

------------------😢😢😢😢-------------------

NEXT MORNING

I woke up mad, angry, and a little sad. I woke up everyone and opened the drop ship. I run to the area where Bellamy and Finn were only to see two skeletons and a blade. Not just any blade my blade, the one I told him to give to Dustin.

Then out of nowhere a can was thrown in front of me. Red smoke was coming out of it, and at that moment I knew who it was.

"Mountain Men" I said before falling to the ground. My eye got heavy and then everything turned black.

I woke up again but this time I saw white everywhere. I sat up and remembered everything. My brother, Clarke, the sky people, Octavia, Dustin, and Finally Bellamy. I'm in Mount Weather.

"What the hell is going on?"