My Name Is Malaya

I was worried, sacred, and upset, things I was trained not to feel. I never would have bet that I would feel something for these people.

I walked outside and got some water, then I heard screams. Shit. I saw alot of people running in, but I didn't see the one person I wanted to see. I ran to Octavia and hugged her.

"Where's Bellamy?"

"I don't know I thought he was with you."

"I'm right here"

I looked behind Octavia and pushed her out of the way. I jumped up and hugged him so tightly, I thought I was going to break his back so I let go.

"I thought you were dead!" I yelled at him. I don't know why, I was just so angry, I just wasn't used to this feeling.

"I thought you were to. That's why I tryed to go back but then I heard screaming. So I went to get the others."

"Why were you trying to come back?"

"Because I-"

Otavia and Clarke came and said we didn't have time. Bellamy went back to ordering people what to do.

We went to look over the wall and nothing. There was no one to be found.

"Why aren't they attacking?"

"Because we are doing exactly what they want us to do. And what ever that is its going to kill us."

"Lincoln said the scouts were coming first." Clarke came up behind us.

Then Octavia came and said that we could fight them. Which I'm trying to decide if they are ready for that.

"We don't need Lincoln"

"Like hell we don't" I yelled back

Finn come up next to me and explained that he was the one who saved them.

"....for all we know, there could be one scout out there"

"Clarke we could still do this." Octavia pleaded.

"What's it going to be Clarke? Die out there in the open or stay and fight back?"

Then she turns to me.

"Look ethier way people are going to die Clarke. You just need to think which one is easy for us to win out there or in here. Which ever one you choose, all of us will fight "

She walks up to Bellamy and tells him that he has his fight. Bellamy immediately starts ordering people what to do again. I walked with him to the hidden tunnel when he pulled Octavia and tells her that she is not aloud to go out there. Octavaia got defensive and threw his words back at him, then left. The girl has come a long way. Clarke made her way to us and asked what the plane was.
"You go I need to lead an army. But first." I took out a blade and gave it to Bellamy. "Give this to Dustin when he wakes up"

 "Give this to Dustin when he wakes up"

"But-"

"Malaya"

"What?"

"That's my name. I thought you might wanted to know my name. Something to remember me by."

I ran to the group of people who were ready to fight.

"Okay guys this is your home. Yours. And this is also your family, and when there is a threat to your family you fight. Now our enemy may take our life but they could never take our freedom. The price they pay for how many people we had lost, we collect their fucking head." I turned to the gate and yelled. " Now if any OF YOU SON OF A BITCHES GOT ANY OTHER MOVE TO MAKE NOW IS THE FUCKING TIME." we wait for a few minutes and nothing happened. "I didn't think so."

Writers Note

Half of that prep talk I got from supernatural and kill bill cause idk what to say in prep talks. So thank you and enjoy.