The Sky People

Ares had told me to go hunting with Lincoln. I grabbed my spear and knife and took off with my best friend.

"So what do you want to eat?"

"Your toes"

He started chasing me with his knife out laughing.

"Lincoln please"

"Oh no you come back here"

We laughed as we ran. I jumped over bushes, logs, and big rocks. I ran as fast as I could, but I started getting tried so I stopped. Lincoln tackled me to the floor and pinned me down.

"Now your in big trouble"

I stuck my tough out only to have Lincoln slide his hand over it. That's it. I struggled to get up but I couldn't. As I kept trying I looked to the sky to see, what I think to be a star.

"Lincoln what is that?"

He gets up and looks up at the falling star.

"I don't know."

"Lets get a better look."

"Nope"

He pulls me up on his shoulder, god he knows me so well.

"Please Link I will do anything for you please."

"Anything?"

"Anything"

"Okay fine but no telling Ares, he'll kill me."

We ran closer and closer. Lincoln tapped me signaling me to climb up on the trees. We got a better look to see a big metal thing just sitting there. We waited a couple more minutes when it opened up. People were in it, a girl came out first then screamed

"WE'ER BACK BITCHES"

I look to Lincoln and he was all eyes on her. Great just great.

"Hey Lincoln, Lincoln"

"Hm?" he says still looking at the girl.

"I think we should-" I turned my head to see a boy, must be their leader, standing next to the girl Lincoln kept staring at.

"Stay" I said slowly.

"Yeah, we can't"

"What why?"

He gave me a stern look. I nod my head and began to ran with Lincoln by my side. I kept think about the guy and his people. How did they come out of the sky? Since they came out of the sky, I guess I'll name them The Sky People.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"There will be a time. But not now"

"Okay" we hunted what we needed and took it back to camp.