Saving Jasper

I watched as Raven and Bellamy argue about how much gun power Raven was using. I smirked at the thought of Bellamy being mad at her. But a gun shot woke me up and in a flash Bellamy was in front of the boy who pulled the trigger. He yelled at the boy scaring a lot of people.

"Bellamy your scaring people." Octavia butted in

"They should be scared! Blowing up the bridge save us some time! And they are all ready out there taking us one by one Clarke, Finn, and Monty! If you want to be next by my guess! But the guns stay in the camp!"

He walk away not looking back. I could tell in his eyes, in voice that he was terrified. I followed after him, I found him sitting outside the drop ship. I walked up and stand for a bit to see if he refuse but he didn't, so I sat next to him.

"Bellamy I-"

"I don't know what to do? I hate feeling this away."

I signed deeply and waited for a bit.

"You know sometimes I get sacred to, actually grounders get sacred do to. We just push it away because no matter how much you try to change your fate, its always gonna be the same. And when you except it, it's not as scary."

"Really?"

"Yes, but you can't say anything about this another wise I'll hurt you"

He cracked a smile but then it faded away. He got up and went inside. I just let him go because sometimes we need alone time. I saw Jasper walk in and then a little bit later Bellamy walks out. I see him fetching some water. It was quite for a few minutes but all of a sudden the drop ship was closing. Jasper was in there so I slided in while someone called my name. I got up to see Murphy with a gun and Jasper on the ground.

"Don't try to be a hero or else the grounder chick and Jasper dies."

"Are you serious that how you are gonna do this. Okay, whatever I'll roll with this for a bit."

I grabbed Jasper and sat him on the floor cause he was freaking out.

"Shhh shh Jasper remember at my camp I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you?"

"Yeah"

"Will I'm still holding that promise, just to sleep"

"Wait but-"

"He not gonna do anything he doesn't want us"

"Okay"

I put Jasper to sleep and turn to Murphy. I run to Dustin to make sure he was alright he's been knockout for a few days. I sit next to him and held his hand, come on big guy wake up.

The next morning I heard.

"MURPHY, MURPHY IF YOU EVEN TOUCH JASPER, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE DEAD"

Then a little bit after that I heard Bellamy's voice.

"Murphy I know you can hear me, all our ammo and food is in the middle level you know that your leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen."

"Yeah well in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now"

"Come on Murphy, you don't want to hurt them you want to hurt me, so what do you say. How about you trade them for me?"

Oh hell no. There is no way he is doing that.

"Bellamy your being stupid"

But he didn't listen they made a plan but I was going anywhere.

"I'm staying here"

"Fine suit yourself"

He opened the door and Bellamy walked in while I pushed Jasper out. Then the door started closing.
----------------An hour later----------------

I sat in the corner wait for Murphy to grow some balls. Bellamy was tying up something while Murphy had a gun to him.

"Okay now put around there" Bellamy does what he was told. At first I didn't get it but then when I saw it, I got up.

"No, no Bellamy you can't"

"I have to"

I turn to Murphy

"No no no I-I'll save him"

"No you wont unless you want a bullet in your head, now you" he pointed at Bellamy "go step on the stool."

He did as he was told I tryed to go to him but Murphy had his gun a me. Fuck my life.

"Put it around your neck" Bellamy gets the rope and puts it around his

"This is insane-"

Murphy pulled the rope which made Bellamy stop talking. While Murphy was pooring him heart out to Bellamy I was think of ways to save him.

"Yes Bellamy they listen to you, but well I'm guessing Clarke is gone so the queens dead. The king is about to die who else is going to rule."

"Me, cause lets face it why be a queen when I can be a goddess"

"Well then I would have to kill the your grounder pounder and your grounder pounder sister" Bellamy tried to be a hero but then we heard a scream. God, they are dumd.

Murphy kicked the stool make Bellamy hang and started shoting at the ground. Once he ran out of ammo I cut Bellamy down and beat the crap out of Murphy.