Training the Weak

It was their first day of training, And some people were sick from the war virus. It was my first group of the day I need about 6 more groups after this.

"Alright the one thing you need to know is don't be a hero. And feeling are your enemy. Don't be a hero because in real life heroes die. Control your feeling because either you fuck up or die."

I looked at them to see if they were listening. I hope they take this seriously.

"How are we suppose to do that?"

"Well I did it by thinking about what would happen if I don't do my job."

"What would happen if we don't listen to you."

"Yeah, your one of them"

"For one you all will die and secondly I'm not one of them, not anymore. So you can shut up and come up here and fight me first since you have a big mouth."

"Whatever"

He came up in a fight position, what an idiot. His position sucks, he was mostly blocking his face. Which is easy axis to his sides. His feet are to one side which can affect his balance.

"Punch me"

"Not problem princess"

He threw a puch but I caught it and pulling it to the side making him turn. I pulled out my knife and push it to his neck. I released him and asked for the next person.
Others came and go, they were getting mad because I kept getting them all down. And that's what I needed was for them to be mad. Another one came and he was easy to get down.

"Stop your hurting him!"

"I don't hurt you just to hurt you, I hurt you so your uses to the pain! Easy death, next"

I turn to see Bellamy. What does he want from me?

"Hey wild thing."

"Bit me"

I threw the first punch. He grabbed my hand and turned me around like I did with the first boy. But instead of a knife on my neck it was his hand. It traveled to my cheek and he turned my head to the side to face him. Nope, not doing this. I grabbed his arm and bent down to flip him over. He landed on his back. I climbed on top of him and pull my knife to his neck. I lend in and whipered

"Nice try but I'm the dominate one."

I got up and called my next one. I herd a boy say.

"At least we know who's on top."

Pig.